News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Favorite Pokemon?

Started by SlowPokemon, November 17, 2010, 06:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

I like Togetic just 'cause he's not so powerful and have a lot of fun moves with metronome

SlowPokemon

No. Togekiss is so much better.

Strategy used to win against Shado (although I beat him a good once every twenty times we battle, because he's so freaking good):
Gorebyss: Shell Break+Baton Pass to Togekiss.
Togekiss w/Atk+, Sp. Atk+, Speed+: Serene Grace + King's Rock + Air Slash.

DEVASTATION.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

garlicbananas

Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 24, 2011, 01:45:56 PMNo. Togekiss is so much better.

Strategy used to win against Shado (although I beat him a good once every twenty times we battle, because he's so freaking good):
Gorebyss: Shell Break+Baton Pass to Togekiss.
Togekiss w/Atk+, Sp. Atk+, Speed+: Serene Grace + King's Rock + Air Slash.

DEVASTATION.
Well, I'm not into the newer ones ;)
Crystal forever!

Anyhow...
In Sweden the registration-plates on our cars are 3 letters and 3 numbers (ETP 203 for example)
I saw a plate with RBY and I thought, Red, blue, yellow immediately. And then I looked to my left and what do you know...GSC!

Zintendo

I like pikachu

He is a pretty cool guy.  He zaps enemies, trains his human, and doesn't afraid of anything.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

SlowPokemon

Winter

you are actually being less welcoming than Kefka, Slow... You're a great person, but tone it down a notch please!

SuperFireKirby

WHOA

A Wild ZINTENDO Has Appeared!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

Hmm...guess I gotta say Arcanine. 'Cause that's one badass pokemon and the name is soooo cool. Arcanine. I could repeat it the whole day. I also like Kingler. I usually had those two in my team when playing Blue/Crystal.

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Dude

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 25, 2011, 06:46:19 PMyou are actually being less welcoming than Kefka, Slow... You're a great person, but tone it down a notch please!
Zintendo is a fucking bitch though. He's the most hated person on NSM!

fabbemannen

Quote from: Zintendo on January 25, 2011, 06:25:15 PMI like pikachu

He is a pretty cool guy.  He zaps enemies, trains his human, and doesn't afraid of anything.
Quote from: fabbemannen on November 18, 2010, 12:17:40 PMYou bet I love Raichu!

Dude

Winter

Quote from: Dude on January 26, 2011, 08:57:38 AMZintendo is a fucking bitch though. He's the most hated person on NSM!

I wasn't aware of this :p

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on January 26, 2011, 11:10:18 AMOh, and before people ask why everyone hates him: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1471.0

More than Akiro, Beethoven, TheLegend or Raymondbl? :o

Winter