News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Favorite Pokemon?

Started by SlowPokemon, November 17, 2010, 06:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

I like Togetic just 'cause he's not so powerful and have a lot of fun moves with metronome

SlowPokemon

No. Togekiss is so much better.

Strategy used to win against Shado (although I beat him a good once every twenty times we battle, because he's so freaking good):
Gorebyss: Shell Break+Baton Pass to Togekiss.
Togekiss w/Atk+, Sp. Atk+, Speed+: Serene Grace + King's Rock + Air Slash.

DEVASTATION.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

garlicbananas

Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 24, 2011, 01:45:56 PMNo. Togekiss is so much better.

Strategy used to win against Shado (although I beat him a good once every twenty times we battle, because he's so freaking good):
Gorebyss: Shell Break+Baton Pass to Togekiss.
Togekiss w/Atk+, Sp. Atk+, Speed+: Serene Grace + King's Rock + Air Slash.

DEVASTATION.
Well, I'm not into the newer ones ;)
Crystal forever!

Anyhow...
In Sweden the registration-plates on our cars are 3 letters and 3 numbers (ETP 203 for example)
I saw a plate with RBY and I thought, Red, blue, yellow immediately. And then I looked to my left and what do you know...GSC!

Zintendo

I like pikachu

He is a pretty cool guy.  He zaps enemies, trains his human, and doesn't afraid of anything.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

SlowPokemon

Winter

you are actually being less welcoming than Kefka, Slow... You're a great person, but tone it down a notch please!

SuperFireKirby

WHOA

A Wild ZINTENDO Has Appeared!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

Hmm...guess I gotta say Arcanine. 'Cause that's one badass pokemon and the name is soooo cool. Arcanine. I could repeat it the whole day. I also like Kingler. I usually had those two in my team when playing Blue/Crystal.

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Dude

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 25, 2011, 06:46:19 PMyou are actually being less welcoming than Kefka, Slow... You're a great person, but tone it down a notch please!
Zintendo is a fucking bitch though. He's the most hated person on NSM!

fabbemannen

Quote from: Zintendo on January 25, 2011, 06:25:15 PMI like pikachu

He is a pretty cool guy.  He zaps enemies, trains his human, and doesn't afraid of anything.
Quote from: fabbemannen on November 18, 2010, 12:17:40 PMYou bet I love Raichu!

Dude

Winter

Quote from: Dude on January 26, 2011, 08:57:38 AMZintendo is a fucking bitch though. He's the most hated person on NSM!

I wasn't aware of this :p

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on January 26, 2011, 11:10:18 AMOh, and before people ask why everyone hates him: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1471.0

More than Akiro, Beethoven, TheLegend or Raymondbl? :o

Winter