News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Favorite Pokemon?

Started by SlowPokemon, November 17, 2010, 06:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Glalie. An isicle face that just stares...just...staring...all the time...never blinking (Cept in Black and White where it's eyes move  >:() Anyway...just staring...all the time...just...looking into your soul...going..."Thats a pretty nice soul you have"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sekter77

That wasn't a very well thought-out article in general and I disagree with a lot of their picks. Not to mention their reasoning was pretty flawed for a lot of their picks . But hey, it really shouldn't matter that much anyway.

And Glalie does look pretty badass. It's ugly face just makes it terrifyingly awesome. At least it's a cooler design than Froslass.
Guitar and video games.

Raymondbl

The only one I agree with is Lickitung.  I love all the other pokemon.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

Lickitung looks perfectly natural to me.

I actually think that some of the points make the Pokemon awesome; I mean, who wouldn't want to have a dirty snowball on their team?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

:D  good point!  I think lickitung is perfectly normal on everything except the picture they included.  It does look like it's grimacing and unable to breath.  No other lickitung pictures are like that though.

Seriously, they picked bad pictures.  Pick one from the anime!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Sekter77

Honestly, Lickitung is one of my favorite Pokemon and has been since R/B/Y. I really don't like Lickilicky that much though (especially the name, ugh).
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

^I agree with Sekter, not Raymond. Plus, anime sucks except for prior to Sinnoh.

Jub3r7

Black and White is actually pretty awesome.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I've only seen the first three episodes...

Roz~

BW is awsm in Japanese. I watched the English version too and it was meh... either because I'm used to watch the anime in Japanese or because Ash's voice is effin' annoying in English. >_<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Taser9090

I loved Jigglypuff ever since I was young. I stopped watching the anime when that Jigglypuff in the marker-microphone stopped appearing. I'm glad that Jigglypuff stayed in Super Smash Bros. all this time. :p

I also love Wigglytuff. I think I'll breed more of these little guys.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Sekter77

Jigglypuff had to have been in Smash as a joke, but I'm glad that they kept it around. Jiggs is one of of my favorite characters to use in Melee and it's hilarious when people get mad at losing to a pink fluffball not named Kirby. I just wish that Jigglypuff wasn't nerfed so much in Brawl though.
Guitar and video games.

fingerz

I love the Jigglypuff glitch as the Bridge of Elden (or something like that) on Brawl. I managed to get a picture of it!! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn