News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournaments!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 29, 2008, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuMa

Quote from: blah54 on April 04, 2008, 01:16:03 PM
Quote from: SuMa on April 04, 2008, 10:44:41 AMTheres a Tier list showcasing the best and worst characters with all possible critics for the character, in Melee there is : Top Tier (in Brawl : Toon Link and Meta Knight) , High Tier (Example : I dunno maybe Olimar and Wario), Middle Tier ( Mario, Falcon, Kirby ), Low Tier (Ganondorf probably) and last but... well LEAST Bottom Tier (very very bad Characters... maybe Ike??? I dunno)
So the List aint finished yet and they are decided by Professionals (Maybe you guys know Gimpyfish?) who participate in real Big Tournaments and discuss all Characters together

you are incredibly out of date if you believe that ike is bottom tier, or a bad character... he is in the top half of the cast of brawl characters...
It was an example... how can someone take that so serious O_o Youre picky arentcha
And I DID say ''I dunno'' so it was clear that I wasnt sure! Seriously whats wrong here read carefull before you post
Ill sum up : I was thinking about the real tournaments where you win money and stuff and thats why its fatal to lose just coz the lucky opponent has a Smash Ball or a HAX Item like that Bazooka
And no items DOESNT MEAN no fun, there are several interesting combos and that awesome
(for me atleast... with Mario.. oh yeah...)
So if its just a tournament where nobody cares about who wins, and stuff coz its not really a matter of skill when Items are on...

BUT!!! If its on low then the importance of Skill and Combos increases of course.. I just think its way better without Items^^
I hope you guys understand me better NOW xD

Dude

Quote from: SuMa on April 04, 2008, 01:17:20 PMIll sum up : I was thinking about the real tournaments where you win money and stuff and thats why its fatal to lose just coz the lucky opponent has a Smash Ball or a HAX Item like that Bazooka
You mean the Cracker Launcher? It's not a hack. :P

SuMa

Its hax when you aim and hit him in the air every time xD
Trust me I know what Im talking about... I got blaster in the air with 5 shots and I blasted my friends in the air with 5 shots...
I mean you can aim it with that new addition and when you can move AND aim and jump at the same time... its hax alright^^
But its fun I geuss^^ You just shouldnt say ''Im better than you haha'' when winning coz its like.. well items
BUT!!! Like I said AGAIN xD if its Low then the importance of the Skill and Combos increases ofcourse

Marths Ultra Smash is hax though... it kills your opponent at 0%... pretty damn unfair^^

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Akiro

Screw it, I'm dropping out.

My wi-fi connector still doesn't work and I don't want to wake up early on Saturday just to play a video game.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wow, SuMa, if you have complaints about brawl, post it in the BRAWL topic, kk?  And sorry to hear that Akiro, hope you'll make it to the next tournament.

Dude

Concerto: You did your math wrong. There's 4 rounds...

HugoMeister

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I CANT GET ON CHAT! I CANT EVEN ACCESS MY INTERNET FROM MY COMPUTER! I HAVE TO USE MY WII TO EVEN GET ON! HOW AM I GOING TO BE IN THE TOURNAMENT?!?!

D: D: D: D:

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

blah54

yep sorry... i can't play in the tourney either... i have to go to my great-uncles funeral...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

Well lucky you shado, whoever is playing brawl and me :D

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Heh... :-\
Well I guess i might have to forfeit because my mom wants to go fabric shopping down in Columbus... :(
I would rather shoot myself but... :P
I'll see what I can do. I might be there but don't count on it :'(

HugoMeister

Hey buddy, I never said I wouldn't try. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

The-Real-Link

I would've signed up, but chat doesn't work for me :(

razer84

i might not be able to play, it depends on when i get back from... i don't even know where we're going today. so don't cross me off the list, but just be warned.

damn commies.