News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournaments!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 29, 2008, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Yeah, me too. I usually never have lag. Maybe once or twice, but thats been it for me.  8)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Obviously you either only play with people that are in the same city, or you're somehow lucky enough to get local matches doing random ones.

MY SPEEDS ARE BEAST SO IT ISN'T MY CONNECTION.

SEE FOR YOURSELF.

If I can get that fast in Tokyo then I shouldn't be having any problems with you guys, yes?  (My point is, Nintendo sucks massively with their servers and all)

me irl
[close]

scooterulez

I really don't care if it lags, I just play.

starpikachu

Quote from: scooterulez on June 12, 2008, 10:13:31 PMI really don't care if it lags, I just play.
What he said. :P It does lag for me occasionally, but I don't mind. I just want to play. 8)

blah54

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 12, 2008, 09:15:06 PMIf I can get that fast in Tokyo then I shouldn't be having any problems with you guys, yes?  (My point is, Nintendo sucks massively with their servers and all)

i dont even think nintendo has proper servers set up at all... cause when ive played with friends (who are in the same city mine you) and its lagged... it's lagged for all of us, not just one person like it would in most normal servers... so i think that it's like a server created by your own wii or something which is incredibly stupid...

however when it doesnt lag online it is enjoyable...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

The problem is that Nintendo has terrible servers that you connect to for their online service, ones that can't stand having people across a country or a large amount of people.  And I forgot to mention that those are my speeds on a wireless connection in which the router is on another floor.  My wii is in the same room as the router, so hypothetically it should be faster.

me irl
[close]

The Mindzeye

Does anyone here even play this game online anymore?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

I don't anymore >__> I prefer laughing at my oponents face and such.

starpikachu

My brothers hog the game too much now, so I can't.

generalmayo

man i wish i could play for a little more with brawl.....i'm borrowing it so........... :'(

okay okay I get it

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Brawl online sucks, as such this topic is dismissed.