Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournaments!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 29, 2008, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

So I'm against dude huh? well can't wait till saturday!

MetroidHunter26

I Added everyone (except ZeldaFan) so if you already havn't added me then just look at my sig or the first post!

Dude

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on April 03, 2008, 04:51:15 PMSo I'm against dude huh? well can't wait till saturday!
I still need to add you but I'm feeling lazy atm... And because I'm not even home :P
School sucks T_T

EDIT: I'm confused... Is it items or no items?

EDIT2: Can you change my stage to Pictochat?

Akiro

It doesn't really matter what stage you picked on here, you could just pick a different one when you play, but that's only on the 3rd match  :P

Dude

...The rules are too strict

Are we having items or not?

ZnD

Shiny Boy

Ok, Mindzye, it is officially ON.
I think this starts at 8:00 A.M. for me. I'll probably get up early and warm up a bit.
So who all do I need to add?
EDIT: Problem...Chat makes both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox fail on my computer. I guess I have to delegate that duty to my tournament partners.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

SuMa

No items... Real men use their FIST
Gays use Items. Gaylords use Smash balls (Only correct if used in tournaments^^)
Oh and another thing I wanted to add :
When a Toon Link player does a combo do NOT say ''Nice'' or ''Nice one'' or ''Awesome''
Because its hella easy to own with Toon Link, hella easy im tellin ya

Every damn combo is so damn easy for Toon Link his Neutral Airial (A in the Air) is hax because it hits twice, is really strong, and really fast, AND has priority (for those who dont know the words : Priority defines the chance of the attack being canceled by another attack) and has LOTS of Range coz of the sword for Both sides (wtf so damn easy to do a combo)

Im thinkin hes gonna be banned in tournaments sooner or later (Im trusted member of the smash community.. professional in melee and stuff so I know alot about this stuff)

Theres a Tier list showcasing the best and worst characters with all possible critics for the character, in Melee there is : Top Tier (in Brawl : Toon Link and Meta Knight) , High Tier (Example : I dunno maybe Olimar and Wario), Middle Tier ( Mario, Falcon, Kirby ), Low Tier (Ganondorf probably) and last but... well LEAST Bottom Tier (very very bad Characters... maybe Ike??? I dunno)
So the List aint finished yet and they are decided by Professionals (Maybe you guys know Gimpyfish?) who participate in real Big Tournaments and discuss all Characters together

Just so you guys know some important facts^^ Im not saying ''Im better than you guys!!! HAHA'' I just had luck my friend told me lots about Pro Techniques in Melee and so I started to love smash even more and got a good place in the International Smash Community and stuff bla bla
Happy Smashing!!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Aha! One of the unskilled idiots that always loses with items because they're only good at button mashing!  The only thing that makes your kind good is the memorization of combos, not the actual skill in all parts of the game!  Bannination is neccesary!

me irl
[close]

Dude

I still say we should have at least Low items... :(

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ConcertoALL items on low, a three minute battle, no stock.

Its even low smash balls on the last one :P

me irl
[close]

razer84

my god, it's a freaking game people! why are you all arguing/obsessing over this? we all have opinions and whatnot, but seriously... it's getting kinda old.

damn commies.

Dude

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 04, 2008, 12:15:35 PM
Quote from: ConcertoALL items on low, a three minute battle, no stock.

Its even low smash balls on the last one :P
But that's only for match 2 :P

SuMa

Well actually Items are in TOURNAMENTS not allowed
Think about it people
Youre Marth and its the Finals, you get a Smash ball since Marth is a fast character and every idiot knows that Marths Ultra Smash can kill at 0% and is very fast and easy to hit.

@gamer : What the hell are you talkin about? Sounds like noob talk if you ask me... you cant BUTTON SMASH in ssbm or ssbb youll get pwnd
Anyway you cant ''memorize'' combos, this is NOT TEKKEN or Soul Calibur this is Smash, maybe you dont know.

Like I said... playing with items isnt really fair^^ Skill and Combos should decide the game, not luck on where the Items apear
AS IS SAID : This is Smash, not Tekken, you cant Button Smash. Every Smart person would know what I mean...
I knew some would critisize me, but THAT argument was so mindless =/, gamer... ''button smashing'' in brawl... yeah ...right

And yeah : Its a game, play with Items do what you want
But actually in real Tournaments its about Money so you shouldnt let Items decide its dangerous and a matter of luck.

blah54

Quote from: SuMa on April 04, 2008, 10:44:41 AMTheres a Tier list showcasing the best and worst characters with all possible critics for the character, in Melee there is : Top Tier (in Brawl : Toon Link and Meta Knight) , High Tier (Example : I dunno maybe Olimar and Wario), Middle Tier ( Mario, Falcon, Kirby ), Low Tier (Ganondorf probably) and last but... well LEAST Bottom Tier (very very bad Characters... maybe Ike??? I dunno)
So the List aint finished yet and they are decided by Professionals (Maybe you guys know Gimpyfish?) who participate in real Big Tournaments and discuss all Characters together

you are incredibly out of date if you believe that ike is bottom tier, or a bad character... he is in the top half of the cast of brawl characters...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.