News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 20, 2013, 05:10:01 PMAlso, some weird person showed up for about a minute and didn't seem happy that I was there. Username was pinksugar something, idk.

Goddammit, that was my sister. I dunno, she's just a dumbass.

Clanker37

So Tekkit server is a go. If you don't have tekkit I suggest that you use this launcher: http://www.technicpack.net/download

It's Tekkit Classic and is still the same IP address. And it will be PvP. Have funsies!

FSM-Reapr

MasterProX

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 25, 2013, 02:21:14 PMTekkit is a bitch to set up.

If by setting up, you mean fixing the settings so it looks good AND runs at a steady 60 FPS, then yes, this is true.

Sebastian

Heres something cool I was watching

MasterProX

That reminds me, I think this topic should be for Minecraft discussion in general, not just the NSM server... the name should be changed to reflect that, too.

Sebastian

How do you buy minecraft? I would like to get it :)

K-NiGhT

anybody have an old premium code they don't want or need anymore? D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

so i got minecraft anyway...lol. i'm currently on a pixelmon server, so if you want to play let me know and stuff!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2014, 05:05:39 PMso i got minecraft anyway...lol. i'm currently on a pixelmon server, so if you want to play let me know and stuff!
Love too! But...everytime I open Minecraft my computer says a bunch of weird stuff and turns off  >:(    and Im writing an Autobiography for school  :P

Sebastian

Hey Guys!
I really like Minecraft and want to play it a lot but everytime I open Minecraft the Blue Screen of Death comes up. I really need some help.

Here is the stop code: 0x0000008E
I have a Dell Laptop with Windows XP
Is anyone familiar with the blue screen of death?
I really need help

Yugi

Sebastian

Yugi

No I'm serious, Minecraft doesn't work on those computers.