News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 20, 2013, 05:10:01 PMAlso, some weird person showed up for about a minute and didn't seem happy that I was there. Username was pinksugar something, idk.

Goddammit, that was my sister. I dunno, she's just a dumbass.

Clanker37

So Tekkit server is a go. If you don't have tekkit I suggest that you use this launcher: http://www.technicpack.net/download

It's Tekkit Classic and is still the same IP address. And it will be PvP. Have funsies!

FSM-Reapr

MasterProX

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 25, 2013, 02:21:14 PMTekkit is a bitch to set up.

If by setting up, you mean fixing the settings so it looks good AND runs at a steady 60 FPS, then yes, this is true.

Sebastian

Heres something cool I was watching

MasterProX

That reminds me, I think this topic should be for Minecraft discussion in general, not just the NSM server... the name should be changed to reflect that, too.

Sebastian

How do you buy minecraft? I would like to get it :)

K-NiGhT

anybody have an old premium code they don't want or need anymore? D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

so i got minecraft anyway...lol. i'm currently on a pixelmon server, so if you want to play let me know and stuff!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2014, 05:05:39 PMso i got minecraft anyway...lol. i'm currently on a pixelmon server, so if you want to play let me know and stuff!
Love too! But...everytime I open Minecraft my computer says a bunch of weird stuff and turns off  >:(    and Im writing an Autobiography for school  :P

Sebastian

Hey Guys!
I really like Minecraft and want to play it a lot but everytime I open Minecraft the Blue Screen of Death comes up. I really need some help.

Here is the stop code: 0x0000008E
I have a Dell Laptop with Windows XP
Is anyone familiar with the blue screen of death?
I really need help

Yugi

Sebastian

Yugi

No I'm serious, Minecraft doesn't work on those computers.