change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

MasterProX

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 09, 2013, 07:12:50 AMBukkit isn't out in 1.7.2 though :p

DAMMIT.  One does not simply play without the /home and /back commands.

Waddle Bro

/back makes the game too easy imo

Clanker37

I thought I'd disabled /back.

Oh well. Maybe during the Xmas shit-giving time I might get on to it.

MasterProX

So with the new biomes and whatnot, I decided to go out exploring today for some dark oak stuffs.

Headed west first.  Five thousand blocks out, all I saw along the way were lots and lots of taiga, savanna, forest, and desert.  Little to nothing else.

After getting back home, I headed southeast.  Three and a half thousand blocks out, I finally found something other than savannas: roofed forests.  One tree gave me enough logs and saplings to head back home satisfied.

Today was a good day.

Zunawe

Could somebody help me and post the coordinates of the general area of other people? I got very lost a while ago and I have no idea how to go about finding the spawn.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

Never mind. Somehow I managed to guess the right direction.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MasterProX

Why must the server be so incredibly laggy?

Zunawe

Because mining everything twice makes things twice as fun! It also takes twice as long so all your projects are twice as rewarding.

I program things

Waddle Bro

MasterProX

Quote from: Zunawe on November 17, 2013, 11:39:20 AMBecause mining everything twice makes things twice as fun! It also takes twice as long so all your projects are twice as rewarding.

And twice as frustrating.

MasterProX

Hey, guys... FSM is very annoying.

Just thought that was worth mentioning.

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

FSM was online?? Man, I always miss him! ><
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!