News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Clanker37

UPDATE

So,  my *ahem* financial difficulties are over, and should be resolved by at the latest the 11th my time (Which a day in the future for US peeps). MC server will be up between now and that date, so GET EXCITED PEOPLE.

Clanker37

So guys, quick question. Is it OK if I call this server the "NinSheetMusic Server?" Or is there an official one run by an admin somewhere?

Waddle Bro

wynaut ClankerCraft

it's your server after all

edit: derp didn't get what you meant

I assume it's okay, since otherwise everybody would be using the other server instead of yours.

Clanker37

SO GUYS.

After much frustration and banging of keyboards and mice, it's up: The NinSheetMusic Minecraft Server! :D

Here's the IP: 27.50.70.19:25665

It's a wonderful spawn point. For the next few hours/days, the server will be intermittent as I learn to and install some MODS like Bukkit, World Edit etc. etc.

So for now, please come on! Come enjoy the fabulousness of this Minecraft server! :D

Yugi

It won't let me connect to online  >:(

Clanker37

Quote from: Yugi on June 13, 2013, 03:09:36 AMIt won't let me connect to online  >:(
Aiyo.

Is it still being a bitch? I've finished installing some MODS, which might be the problem. It's kinda just hanging in there' at the moment. It should kick up in a bit

Yugi

It says for me that the Login Failed, and then gives a choice of trying again, or playing offline.

Olimar12345

Can't get on now, but I'll let you know how it goes later.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Hey, Clanker, The server isn't working. Also, yesterday there were several people online, saying something about the adderss belonging to them a while back...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 14, 2013, 04:59:34 PMHey, Clanker, The server isn't working.
Uhm, yes it is
Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 14, 2013, 04:59:34 PMAlso, yesterday there were several people online, saying something about the adderss belonging to them a while back...
They are either lying/trolling/being arseholes or they originally did own the server, however they didn't pay/got rid of the server in some way. The site I host from does say I'm 'renting' the server, so it could be second hand, or they could be the actual owners. However, I am currently the 'rent payer', so technically, as long as I don't break the it, I can so whatever the hell I like with it. Take no notice.

Olimar12345

What I meant by "it isn't working" was that you got to play for like 30 seconds before it kicked you off for like 7 minutes. FSM and I were at it for a couple hours and did maybe 10 minutes of actual playing xD

Yugi

So it turns out that the account I was mooching off got deleted.

Clanker37

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 14, 2013, 11:21:03 PMWhat I meant by "it isn't working" was that you got to play for like 30 seconds before it kicked you off for like 7 minutes. FSM and I were at it for a couple hours and did maybe 10 minutes of actual playing xD
Quote from: Yugi on June 14, 2013, 11:39:05 PMSo it turns out that the account I was mooching off got deleted.
Aiyo. That's bad. Well, I suppose since the host is in Sydney...

I should really change it to a place more suitable for my players. And Sydney's really far even for me. I'll see what I can do.