Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Clanker37

UPDATE

So,  my *ahem* financial difficulties are over, and should be resolved by at the latest the 11th my time (Which a day in the future for US peeps). MC server will be up between now and that date, so GET EXCITED PEOPLE.

Clanker37

So guys, quick question. Is it OK if I call this server the "NinSheetMusic Server?" Or is there an official one run by an admin somewhere?

Waddle Bro

wynaut ClankerCraft

it's your server after all

edit: derp didn't get what you meant

I assume it's okay, since otherwise everybody would be using the other server instead of yours.

Clanker37

SO GUYS.

After much frustration and banging of keyboards and mice, it's up: The NinSheetMusic Minecraft Server! :D

Here's the IP: 27.50.70.19:25665

It's a wonderful spawn point. For the next few hours/days, the server will be intermittent as I learn to and install some MODS like Bukkit, World Edit etc. etc.

So for now, please come on! Come enjoy the fabulousness of this Minecraft server! :D

Yugi

It won't let me connect to online  >:(

Clanker37

Quote from: Yugi on June 13, 2013, 03:09:36 AMIt won't let me connect to online  >:(
Aiyo.

Is it still being a bitch? I've finished installing some MODS, which might be the problem. It's kinda just hanging in there' at the moment. It should kick up in a bit

Yugi

It says for me that the Login Failed, and then gives a choice of trying again, or playing offline.

Olimar12345

Can't get on now, but I'll let you know how it goes later.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Hey, Clanker, The server isn't working. Also, yesterday there were several people online, saying something about the adderss belonging to them a while back...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 14, 2013, 04:59:34 PMHey, Clanker, The server isn't working.
Uhm, yes it is
Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 14, 2013, 04:59:34 PMAlso, yesterday there were several people online, saying something about the adderss belonging to them a while back...
They are either lying/trolling/being arseholes or they originally did own the server, however they didn't pay/got rid of the server in some way. The site I host from does say I'm 'renting' the server, so it could be second hand, or they could be the actual owners. However, I am currently the 'rent payer', so technically, as long as I don't break the it, I can so whatever the hell I like with it. Take no notice.

Olimar12345

What I meant by "it isn't working" was that you got to play for like 30 seconds before it kicked you off for like 7 minutes. FSM and I were at it for a couple hours and did maybe 10 minutes of actual playing xD

Yugi

So it turns out that the account I was mooching off got deleted.

Clanker37

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 14, 2013, 11:21:03 PMWhat I meant by "it isn't working" was that you got to play for like 30 seconds before it kicked you off for like 7 minutes. FSM and I were at it for a couple hours and did maybe 10 minutes of actual playing xD
Quote from: Yugi on June 14, 2013, 11:39:05 PMSo it turns out that the account I was mooching off got deleted.
Aiyo. That's bad. Well, I suppose since the host is in Sydney...

I should really change it to a place more suitable for my players. And Sydney's really far even for me. I'll see what I can do.