News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

I've had no reply. Once again, I'm moving. I will post updates on IP etc. when I can :/

Thanks for your patience

Clanker37

OK, they've emailed me back. They're having problems with their Australian Server Base and because I chose the Australian Server as the server runner thingy, the whole server is down. :/ So yeah. I won't move based on the fact of time on the current server and it's financially inadvisable.  Here is the email I've been given:

QuoteHey,
As you have likely noticed we've been having some downtime in our Australian location over the last few days.
It initially looked to be a simple network issue but we have been unable to contact our Australian datacenter since the first incident occurred.

We currently do not have an ETA for when servers are going to be back online but as soon as we have more information we will contact you.

All customers affected by this outage will be given account credits based on the length of the downtime.

Again, we are incredibly sorry for this inconvenience. We are doing everything in our power to restore everyone's services.

It's annoying, but I'm afraid we'll just have to stick it out. This may also fix the random times where the server my drop out, which will be nice. Of course in the event that it isn't back online in months, I will move. Also I get free up time :3

Zunawe

My cat's gonna get mighty lonely.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I found a server where anyone who wants, could play Skyblock for example. With me or without me.

IP: play.mc-sg.org

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

You guys should add me to your skyblock, because my chest has been blown up by a creeper twice now.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Ok.

Edit: In order for me to add you, we both would have to be online at the same time.

FSM-Reapr

Clanker37

Oh shit

Sorry guys, I forgot completely about this! xD

So, it's back up, however, there is a new IP and a new world. Yeah, yeah I know. It's a bitch.

Also I haven't paid them in like a month.

I'll get on to it after work today (In approx. 7 hours)

FSM-Reapr

I can get started on the spawn if you give me OP. I already have a couple of good ideas. :3

Yugi

For some reason I can't play online.

Can someone help?

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Yugi on May 24, 2013, 08:35:49 PMFor some reason I can't play online.

Can someone help?
How?

Clankerrrrrrr, come onlineeeeeeeee.

Clanker37

UPDATE

So due to some *ahem* financial difficulties, the details,of which, I will not go into, the server will be up in 2-3 days, if all goes to plan.

FSM-Reapr