News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I thought we agreed that yugi did it :P

Jokes aside, we've already fixed the majority if the damage done, so...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Hey guys, come to Woolworths and put your food and coal there.

Zunawe

What is it for? Is it a food bank or something?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Zunawe

Olimar, our mines are now intersecting in some way. There's a single ravine that connects them. Also, there are vines that make a ladder to the entrance to your mine now.

EDIT: Also, I found a mineshaft really far away from you.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Too bad this server crashes every three minutes... It tends to get unbearable...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Waah I can't reach the server even though it's now been a good while

D:

Olimar12345

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

I need to change my username so I can join this...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Clanker37

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 16, 2013, 07:02:32 PMToo bad this server crashes every three minutes... It tends to get unbearable...
I might consider upping the ram if a lot of people start to use it.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 18, 2013, 05:52:12 PMI might consider upping the ram if a lot of people start to use it.
well if you don't up the ram the crashes will scare away your current people

::)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 18, 2013, 02:03:03 PMWaah I can't reach the server even though it's now been 17 hours.

D:

Clanker37

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 19, 2013, 10:39:01 PMWaah I can't reach the server even though it's now been 17 hours.

D:
QuoteServer is down. I've sent an email, but if I don't get a reply, I'm going to move server hosts. WHIIICCCH means new world. Again. lol

It looks like the whole server host is down, since their a lot of their links ends up in 404 error. However, if they don't get back up in about 1 - 3 days, I will move. Any suggestions for a site I could use?

FSM-Reapr

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
All that hard work... :<

I'll look into it.