News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Is there a reward for finishing the jumping course that sends you into the water if you miss?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 13, 2013, 11:04:16 AMlol they were on the entire day. The monsters really hurt the spawn islands building. The monsters will be turned on after the islands have finished.

What? I played last night and they were off! :<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 13, 2013, 02:24:45 PMWhat? I played last night and they were off! :<
Sorry, just while we're building it will be peaceful. :/ After we've finished I'll turn monsters off at spawn only.

K-NiGhT

I'm going to get pc minecraft this afternoon!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

GUISE! A wither has destroyed the spawn! I keep dying, either by falling, lava, or the wither killing me! Mayday! Mayday!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 14, 2013, 12:15:40 PMlmao
i know who spawned the wither.

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH COBBLESTONE!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 14, 2013, 02:08:56 PMThen... who spawned the Wither!?!? :o
There is only three possibilities. Either I spawned it while I was asleep, or FSM or my friend, who I made OP, came on and spawned the wither. My friend has no interest in the server, and isn't the type of guy who would spawn the wither and not taunt me and stuff about it. However this does not rule him out.

Also, someone may have spawned the wither who's not an OP, however I doubt this is the case as spawn is protected from non OPs and it would have to fly to spawn, which is highly irregular

FSM-Reapr

The Wither came from the End where I spawned it. It was supposed to scare the crap off of anyone who'd fall in my trap I made. The Wither must have come through the portal to the main spawn. I haven't spawned any Withers in the actual Overworld.

It was an accident.