Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

How's fogbound lake coming, fsm?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Winter

Should I... bring my server back?

If I do, will it go unused for a month?

Maybe my electricity bill isn't worth that.

K-NiGhT

I would play on it. I'm getting my own Minecraft sometime this week.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 07, 2013, 03:53:17 PMHow's fogbound lake coming, fsm?
I haven't even started building yet. I'm waiting until the Yocraft server will host another Build Contest and that I get the Veteran ranking so I have access in the server's Creative Mode. After I've finished, I'll present Tyler(AttackingTucans, the server's co-owner) my idea for a new type of Mob Arena.

btw, Yocraft server is the place where all the cool kids hang out nowadays.

idk Winter, if you're not going to use a hosting site, it will be a pain in the ass to have a server.

Clanker37

So, bukkit's finally been updated on my host site, so server is back up and running :)

We have a new world, so come on this ip: 119.17.161.148:25567 and help build spawn, brainstorm ideas or go wild.

See you there! :D

Waddle Bro

Fyi, Tyler will make Yocraft a private server, so you're screw'd.

Zunawe

Soo. . . I'm not allowed to break any blocks it seems. I'm pretty sure I'm far enough from the spawn, and if not, then that restriction seems a bit excessive.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Same here. Clanker! Halp!

Edit: So apparently Yocraft is shutting down April 13th...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

Quote from: Zunawe on April 09, 2013, 11:05:43 AMSoo. . . I'm not allowed to break any blocks it seems. I'm pretty sure I'm far enough from the spawn, and if not, then that restriction seems a bit excessive.
lol that happened to me as well. It appears to just be a sync error and I've fixed it by re-installing the server, so new world :D

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 09, 2013, 11:09:35 AMEdit: So apparently Yocraft is shutting down April 13th...
:'(

Anyways, I guess I'll join Clanker's server then. Dibs on the nearest bay from the spawn.

K-NiGhT

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 10, 2013, 10:14:59 PMSurvival.
I, personally, much prefer Creative; only once since Creative was added to the Xbox 360 edition of Minecraft have I gone into Survival Mode (and when I did, it was in Peaceful).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Hey clanker, any chance we can get monsters turned on?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

lol they were on the entire day. The monsters really hurt the spawn islands building. The monsters will be turned on after the islands have finished.