News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Fleetstar The Flygon

Why hasn't Fleet ever known about this? D:
Well, I'm a newb when it comes to Minecraft...
However, I am not a noob! So I'll join. :3

EFitTrainr

Is anybody interested in joining my private, hamachi server for the first weekly hunger games?
There are four open slots.
Respond ASAP, as the games begin tonight!
I like food.

garlicbananas

What is a Hamachi Server?  Either way I'm in, just give me a time.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

fabbemannen

Quote from: garlicbananas on June 29, 2012, 11:30:03 AMWhat is a Hamachi Server?  Either way I'm in, just give me a time.
Hamachi is a program that lets you connect to another net, google it

ddankm86

Ok, for some reason my IP address changed. If you want to get on my server, you have to change the IP to 68.228.178.195:25565 to get on. I have no idea why it changed, but it did.
so yeah
everything is still there
no need to panic
at all
none
ok?
ok
PANIC!!!

Dude

ok so my laptop offically died.

I probably won't be on for a week or so.

:(

Winter

I see a lot of fluctuation in the reliability of this server. I have set aside an entire desktop for the purpose of a server, and you can connect easily here.

leagueofgamers.mine.nu:25565

Have at it everybody! It has not yet been touched.

garlicbananas

I can't seem to connect.  What kind of server is it?
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Winter

Yes, sorry about that, I forgot about the dynamic IP factor. It should work now.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Winter

the_last_sheikah

it keeps saying can't reach server.  I dont know what the problem could be.

Winter

Okay, just let me reset it.

edit: You're welcome to try again,.