News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

http://www.mediafire.com/?tq7bx4y2g9btdr9

And there you go!  To gain access:
1) Download zip file
2) Extract all files
3) Open file named "instructions"
4)Follow instructions

See you soon!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

ddankm86

This is Dom, the owner of the Minecraft server Sheikah is talking about

Clanker37, I see you tried to log on and it didnt work. Did you follow the instructions?

Clanker37

Lol nope I was like, 'Oh it's a Tekkit server!" -Uses Tekkit Launcher to try and Log In-. Le Minecraft:"Lol you haven't got liek 3 MODS so, LOL NOPE" and I was devastated. I would try and install the mods, but they confuse me. I'll just get my friend to install it for me :D Unless you're using YogBox or another MOD on the Technic Launcher do-dad

insaneintherain

Cool! I literally just bought Minecraft. Admittedly, I've played cracked before, but I really want to play on a server! I'll see what I can do to join :)

EDIT: I GOT ON :D

ddankm86

Clanker, sheikah gave you a download link for everything you need. its really simple. i did all the hard stuff

and insaneintherain, this isnt like most servers, so stuff like /spawn and /fly wont work. sorry! I moved you to the city, so you will be good

insaneintherain

Quote from: ddankm86 on June 17, 2012, 06:35:38 PMClanker, sheikah gave you a download link for everything you need. its really simple. i did all the hard stuff

and insaneintherain, this isnt like most servers, so stuff like /spawn and /fly wont work. sorry! I moved you to the city, so you will be good
Thanks! Why is TMI installed if we can't use it?

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: insaneintherain on June 17, 2012, 06:39:06 PMThanks! Why is TMI installed if we can't use it?

Because we didn't make the server initially for NSM, just as a replacement for the last server we had that was lost when Dom's computer crashed.  But we decided that we had no reason to build anything with only 3 users, so we started construction to accommodate other people, and you guys were the first people I thought of to invite in.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

insaneintherain

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on June 17, 2012, 07:34:58 PMBecause we didn't make the server initially for NSM, just as a replacement for the last server we had that was lost when Dom's computer crashed.  But we decided that we had no reason to build anything with only 3 users, so we started construction to accommodate other people, and you guys were the first people I thought of to invite in.
Cool! That makes perfect sense. By the way, it says that I can't build without asking a mod. Are either one of you the people to ask? :D

ddankm86

we are the only mods. so yeah. we have had some, well, inconsistent players and their houses just took up space. now that my server is open, i dont want that to happen at the scale it would.-

the_last_sheikah

The Admins, an OP and insaneintherain!  What are you waiting for?  Join today!

insaneintherain

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on June 18, 2012, 08:33:08 PM
The Admins, an OP and insaneintherain!  What are you waiting for?  Join today!
Oh thanks. And insaneintherain. :D

Having lots of fun on this server! Seriously, join now!

fabbemannen

Couldn't join since I haven't bought mc :>
But I had fun with the mods at least

Album ;D
http://imgur.com/a/YR9D8

Dude

I totes wanna show off my Flandre skin, but my computer is asigh;w;eoighyw so I can't atm.

garlicbananas

I will try to get on sometime soon.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

insaneintherain