Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Cobraroll

What about JaMaHa's server? How's that going?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jamaha

Turns out my roommate shut down my computer because it was "using electricity and possibly burn the whole apartment down"

Didn't bother restarting the Minecraft server, guess I could do that. Unless the lag is unbearable over there?

Cobraroll

The lag is sort of weird. In places, once I remove a block (being by digging, mining, woodcutting or anything) it pops right back in. Then I can move a few metres away, and everything functions normally. Seems like the lag is centered around some ideas, and I have no idea why.

Oh, and I hope somebody else will join in too. I've got my little cottage at the edge of the desert, but it gets sort of lonely with nobody else around.

EDIT: Sorry to be a pain, but what happened to this? I'd really like to see it restarted.

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jamaha

Let's see about this next month when I move.

SuperFireKirby

A small project I've been working on in creative mode:

Approximate blocks in the tnt tower: 20,000. Approximate total number of tnt blocks: 27,000.

I plan to fill this entire pit(which I made with a significantly smaller amount of tnt). I'm project this will be at least 100,000 blocks by the time I'm done with it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

So, what exactly is the server address?

Cobraroll

Too bad detonating that would put so much strain on your PC that the game most likely will crash. Never mind that most of it would detonate in empty space, seeing as the bottom few blocks would clear out any- and everything that can be blown up witin the blast area.

Still wickedly cool, though. I presume you make frequent backups?

SuperFireKirby

My philosophy: If it doesn't crash my computer, it's not big enough.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 02, 2011, 11:37:33 AMMy philosophy: If it doesn't crash my computer, it's not big enough.
That's kinda how I see life as

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 02, 2011, 11:37:33 AMMy philosophy: If it doesn't crash my computer, it's not big enough.
That's what she said
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Cobraroll

Umm... bump? Does anybody still want to do this?

Winter

EFitTrainr

I like food.