News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

He may abuse his power just a little. He also may have infested my mine with zombie pigmen and lava slimes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Waddle Bro

I remember running away from ghasts.

still the skyblock is pretty awesome tho

Clanker37

So going into Christmas and my yearly shit giving phase. Going to revamp the server, it it becomes awesome. Would people be against a total wipe of the world so we can benefit from 1.7.3.4.3978562875368276548 or wateva without walking 500 miles? Just interested to get your ideas.

Also, Tekkit maybe?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MasterProX

As long as I get at least some of my stuff back, fine. (Like, several stacks of spruce and oak to rebuild my house, all the diamonds in my Ender Chest, etc.)

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

Mods don't get powers? D: whey knot?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Do you think I'd nuke something knowing the server would crash?

Clanker37

Quite honestly FSM, I don't know if you'll do anything anymore. We've drifted apart. I think we should see other people.

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

Finally got a nether portal on skyblock and when I tried to go back through it, I was teleported to another portal :/

Also, some weird person showed up for about a minute and didn't seem happy that I was there. Username was pinksugar something, idk.