News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 23, 2013, 01:20:18 AMAlso wouldn't the piston blow up?

Not if its heads are in the bedrock.

EDIT: Just found an abandoned mineshaft directly under my house.  I also found two chests that had three diamonds total in them.  ;D Also, can someone help me find Wither Skeleton skulls?

FSM-Reapr

I left those diamonds and the Ender Chest there to not make me a complete jerk after drowning your house with water

Also no thanks, it takes forever because the drop rate is like 2.5%/skull. I got two luckily and one after forever.

MasterProX

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 26, 2013, 04:53:18 PMI left those diamonds and the Ender Chest there to not make me a complete jerk after drowning your house with water

Diamonds? Ender Chest? I don't remember any of this. All I remember was the water. And the two blocks missing from my roof.

Actually, I do remember the Ender Chest... did you move the one I had near my bed?

And I'm assuming no one's found a stronghold...

EDIT: So I've been in a Nether Fortress for over an hour and have only found one Wither Skeleton. And all it dropped was its sword.  :-\

How many did you have to kill before you got three skulls? And where did you find so many?

FSM-Reapr

I made one and placed on the top floor. I didn't do anything to others, if there was any.

I got two luckily while looking for blaze rods on separate trips.

Then I went to hunt one in a huge fortress for like 1.5 hours. I killed like 70 skeletons.

MasterProX

I've only found like two.  :-\

And I just got Bane of Arthropods V on my diamond sword from a level 30 enchant... I suck at this.

EDIT: Someone completely raped my branch mine... who and why?

Zunawe

Somebody's been playing around with world edit.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

It makes me sad that I can't join in with you guys.

Does anyone have a spare account I could borrow please?

FSM-Reapr

MasterProX

Quote from: Zunawe on July 29, 2013, 07:10:42 PMSomebody's been playing around with world edit.

I saw that when heading that way... didn't know they made TNT trees now. Must be the 1.7 update already. :P

Quote from: Yugi on July 30, 2013, 12:49:02 AMDoes anyone have a spare account I could borrow please?

I have another account that I don't use anymore. I may let you borrow it.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 30, 2013, 02:54:55 AMplus tnt trees are cool

I got like six stacks of TNT from all that.

EDIT:  I have now completed the entire pyramid base for my future beacon. Just need to get those Wither Skeleton skulls... also, did someone change the difficulty of the server? I've been seeing a lot more mobs now (I like it like this) than before.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Yugi on July 30, 2013, 12:49:02 AMIt makes me sad that I can't join in with you guys.

Does anyone have a spare account I could borrow please?

Yugi, I've played with you before. What happened to your account?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MasterProX

Someone definitely changed the difficulty... I encountered 29 Wither Skeletons today (total from two fortresses). Unfortunately, I haven't gotten any skulls yet.

Yugi

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 31, 2013, 01:29:14 AMYugi, I've played with you before. What happened to your account?
It got deleted for some reason.

MasterProX

Well then. This is... interesting. Ah, look at my Ender Chest now...

The only things I got from mining the exposed ores were the diamonds, emeralds, and gold ores. The iron and gold ingots, rods, tears, golden apples, and everything else were already there.

EDIT: Well, shit. I killed the Ender Dragon, but when I tried grabbing the egg, it fell into the portal... what now?  Here, I even have proof that I went into The End and killed the Ender Dragon...

Someone help.

Yugi

Quote from: MasterProX on July 30, 2013, 06:37:06 PMI have another account that I don't use anymore. I may let you borrow it.
Could I please burrow it?