News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

MAKE SURE YOU TEACH IT HOW TO SAY "SOARIN'S APPLE PIE"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

I might get on later tonight if I decide not to continue chillin with bros

Ill Skype when I'm online.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

So /home and /spawn have been fixed! :D Turns out I installed the wrong essentials plugin. Never mind.

And if anyone finds my house, please tell me. It would be greatly appreciated. :/

MasterProX

There are like no Endermen here. Ever.

I need some Eyes of Ender so I can first make two Ender Chests, then maybe look for a stronghold.

Oh, and I need arrows.  How do I acquire lots of arrows?

FSM-Reapr

Try to find a skeleton spawner from a dungeon near your base and make a mob farm. That's what I'm working on.

FSM-Reapr

there are glaciers now on the server

FSM-Reapr

Made an iron golem farm

Clanker, don't use the /killall command or I'll ban you from the server ::)

MasterProX

Clanker, if you're gonna put my Weakness Potions in my Dropper/fridge, at least close the doors and fences so I won't think someone did something... ::)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MasterProX on July 21, 2013, 11:54:54 PMClanker, if you're gonna put my Weakness Potions in my Dropper/fridge, at least close the doors and fences so I won't think someone did something... ::)
yeah clanker how dare you ::)

I got my third wither skull! Summoning the Wither when I get all the preparations ready(and away from the spawn).

MasterProX

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 22, 2013, 09:41:54 AMyeah clanker how dare you ::)

Ah, so it was you. And yeah, building on water is dangerous, I know. I'm a risk taker.

You have to spawn the Wither in the Nether, with a 3x3 bedrock square above its head. And with a piston below him. And a lever.

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: MasterProX on July 22, 2013, 03:34:17 PMYou have to spawn the Wither in the Nether, with a 3x3 bedrock square above its head. And with a piston below him. And a lever.

That's a really good idea. Don't know why I never thought of that.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

MasterProX

Quote from: UnknownKirbyMan on July 22, 2013, 08:02:07 PMThat's a really good idea. Don't know why I never thought of that.

Because yur phat.

FSM-Reapr

But that wouldn't be any fun =(

Also wouldn't the piston blow up?