News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I thought we agreed that yugi did it :P

Jokes aside, we've already fixed the majority if the damage done, so...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Hey guys, come to Woolworths and put your food and coal there.

Zunawe

What is it for? Is it a food bank or something?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Zunawe

Olimar, our mines are now intersecting in some way. There's a single ravine that connects them. Also, there are vines that make a ladder to the entrance to your mine now.

EDIT: Also, I found a mineshaft really far away from you.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Too bad this server crashes every three minutes... It tends to get unbearable...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Waah I can't reach the server even though it's now been a good while

D:

Olimar12345

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

I need to change my username so I can join this...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Clanker37

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 16, 2013, 07:02:32 PMToo bad this server crashes every three minutes... It tends to get unbearable...
I might consider upping the ram if a lot of people start to use it.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 18, 2013, 05:52:12 PMI might consider upping the ram if a lot of people start to use it.
well if you don't up the ram the crashes will scare away your current people

::)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 18, 2013, 02:03:03 PMWaah I can't reach the server even though it's now been 17 hours.

D:

Clanker37

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 19, 2013, 10:39:01 PMWaah I can't reach the server even though it's now been 17 hours.

D:
QuoteServer is down. I've sent an email, but if I don't get a reply, I'm going to move server hosts. WHIIICCCH means new world. Again. lol

It looks like the whole server host is down, since their a lot of their links ends up in 404 error. However, if they don't get back up in about 1 - 3 days, I will move. Any suggestions for a site I could use?

FSM-Reapr

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
All that hard work... :<

I'll look into it.