News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I wanna play sooo bad! Someone make a server I can't! >__<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

I'm trying.

But it's not going well.

:<

Zunawe

The only way it'll work is if somebody puts it on a hosting site or has their own server to put it on. Other than that it would require some person to keep the server up on their own computer and have people join without using Hamachi, something I have yet to understand how to do.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Maaaaaan, Minecraft servers are a bitch!

UnknownKirbyMan

I will no longer be on the servers.

K-NiGhT will be taking my place, using my name.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 19, 2013, 09:29:44 AMMaaaaaan, servers are a bitch!
ftfy

Of the servers I've come across, Minecraft is actually one of the easiest to set up.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Clanker37

So, just waiting for Bukkit 1.5 then server should be up :/ The update came, just as we went public, which was awkward. Sozzles :/

FSM-Reapr

Everybody should join the Yocraft server

BlackDragonSlayer

I've thought of four things they should add to Minecraft:
1. Jetpack; fueled by coal/charcoal, allows you to fly for a limited time.
2. Bombs; can be thrown; they create a small explosion, doing slightly less damage to the terrain than a Creeper's explosion.
3. Fire Bomb; function like bombs, except they just spread fire instead of destroying terrain (still damage enemies), almost like upgraded Fire Charges.
4. Turret Golem; golems that fire arrows at hostile mobs, although they remain immobile and can be destroyed.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 23, 2013, 02:05:38 PMI've thought of four things they should add to Minecraft:
1. Jetpack; fueled by coal/charcoal, allows you to fly for a limited time.
You should check out Tekkit.

FSM-Reapr

Clanker, tell your friend to update his/her server ASAP!!! :(

Clanker37

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 31, 2013, 07:57:13 AMClanker, tell your friend to update his/her server ASAP!!! :(
It's the server host website. I can't work out how to update the server with Bukkit and it's driving me INSANE. Anyone with Minecraft sever skills would be greatly appreciated.

FSM-Reapr