News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 12, 2013, 06:20:49 PMSo there is now a loose Wither. Idk where it went.

Shit.

HAHAHA LOL!  Worst thing you could hear in PC Minecraft.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Redstone Update will be released today!

I need that Nether Quartz for mah awsmsauce tower so you should totes come help me out today.

Clanker37

New servah peoples.

IP is:  119.17.161.148

Come on and bring your friends to VelindaCraft! :D

The ol;d server will be up for a month, but then deleted.

See ya there!

FSM-Reapr

D: Does that mean I lose my tower? Isn't there like a way to transport stuff from one server to another?

Edit: I can't reach the new server. :<

FSM-Reapr

Guise I made a server too! :D

IP: 192.168.0.12

Going to build the spawn and all of that shiz nao. Now I can get to start working on mah Fogbound Lake. 8)

Clanker37

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 13, 2013, 04:21:14 AMD: Does that mean I lose my tower? Isn't there like a way to transport stuff from one server to another?

Edit: I can't reach the new server. :<
Yes, the old server will be deleted, I'm sorry. But, we must look upon this as a fresh start away from, *shudders* Fluctis, the most tedious and painful experience I've ever had in my minecraft life.  Anyways, Spawn is super cool. You get a prize if you can find the Pokemon Reference at Spawn :D

FSM-Reapr

Clanker, I need help with this server I made. D:

Idk how you set spawn for everybody, make the blocks near spawn undestroyable and how to keep the server running 24/7 even when I would be gone.

UnknownKirbyMan

It sounds like Clanker is using a server hosting site, and you are trying to host from home.
What site are you using, Clanker?

EDIT: I can't connect to your sever either. (Clanker, not FSM.)
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: UnknownKirbyMan on March 13, 2013, 11:05:39 AMEDIT: I can't connect to your sever either. (Clanker, not FSM.)
Wait, were you able to connect to my server when you posted that? Because I was gone atm.

Zunawe

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 13, 2013, 12:07:05 PMWait, were you able to connect to my server when you posted that? Because I was gone atm.
Nobody will be able to join your server if I'm right. IPs starting with 192 can't be accessed from the internet. You would have to either use a hosting site or Hamachi. Hamachi is more useful for just playing with friends at that moment.

Also, I figured I'd try to join since I've started liking survival mode more, but I can't connect to that IP either, Clanker. Connection timed out.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Quote from: Clanker37 on March 13, 2013, 04:20:28 AMNew servah peoples.

IP is:  119.17.161.148

Come on and bring your friends to VelindaCraft! :D

The ol;d server will be up for a month, but then deleted.

See ya there!
Save a spot for the Dragon's Neck Cabin/Collesuem.

UnknownKirbyMan

Are you running 1.5? I just noticed that it updated.
I probably won't be able to play until Optifine is ready for 1.5

EDIT: I can't connect in either version. What's going on?
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Clanker37

Yeah the 1.5 update came at really inconvient time for the server. We'd just gone public then, OH! 1.5

I don't understand why you guys can't come on :/ Maybe it's because the server is hosted in Australia, maybe? I'll look into it

Olimar12345

*wants to build a shed and instruct others to stay out of it*
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

So I can't play until everyone else has updated. Yay.