News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

My server plans died, so don't count on me.

master_gamer38

I didn't feel like restarting my server over break so I don't have anything constant. I only have my server on when I feel like playing with some friends.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Winter

I don't have a computer that can stay on all night long and support one. I would if I could. Who's next?

K-NiGhT

I'm contemplating on getting minecraft...if i do someone BETTER make an NSM server >:0
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fabbemannen

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 28, 2012, 09:17:28 AMI'm contemplating on getting minecraft...if i do someone BETTER make an NSM server >:0
it's cheap enough to get anyhow. You will have fun with it

SuperFireKirby

meh, i don't think its worth 30$. just find a friend who has it and mooch off of their account.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

30 bucks? I remember when it was just 10.

SuperFireKirby

Now that they've released the "full version", they bumped up the price.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

Hello everyone the wait is almost over!  Dom and I are putting the finishing touches on our server before it is opened to the public and you are all invited!  We have rooms available(please don't build randomly or Dom will "rip out your esophagus.") and tons of places to explore!  Please note, we have numerous mods in use, so I will send a new .minecraft folder with all the data needed and the IP address to anyone interested in joining.  We will also be building arenas to play Spleef and other games!  So please let me know if you want to join!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

the_last_sheikah

Shadowkirby, we're almost finished with everything, I'll be able to send you the .minecraft folder either wednesday or thursday.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Clanker37

Hurrah! :D Finally you will all be able to marvle at the foot of my pathetically built buildings!

the_last_sheikah

I'll have the mediafire link up soon!

Just so you know, in the event of excessive rule breaking, Cole Protocol Article 3 will be initiated.  This is what the result looks like:

JK, but not really ;)