News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Well, are you running 1.7, or 1.8?

master_gamer38

Quote from: Winter on October 10, 2011, 11:13:27 PMWell, are you running 1.7, or 1.8?

Or any of the 1.9 releases. <_<

When I tried to connect, I had issues with finding the host. So it looks like port forwards are messed up somewhere.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Jamaha

Also seem to have problems with jm.dy.fi

Trying to fix.

EFitTrainr

Can I be an OP? I would prefer to play on creative mode.
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

Generally just plain asking for op privileges is not taken well anywhere.

me irl
[close]

master_gamer38

Playing on creative mode typically ruins a community experience as well.

KefkaticFanatic

Not necessarily, but it's better to limit generation to things such as kits or an economy mod.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Fixed.

Had a wrong setting in my router.

SuperFireKirby

It works. Unfortunately I get lots of the lag where you destroy blocks but they instantly pop back up.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

^Have you tried walking a bit away from the spawn point?

Anyway, I'm in. It was evening when I entered the world. Then I fell down a deep, deep hole before I had the chance to pick up anything. Currently stuck underground in the middle of the night, without tools. Yay.

EDIT: Okay, got up now and started wandering. Lag IS pretty bad in some places. Have anybody yet played, or found a place to settle? My residence is currently at the edge of a desert. Will build something bigger soon, just needed a cottage first.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jamaha

And now my computer seems to have crashed. Just as I was visiting my parents for the weekend.

Oh well.

master_gamer38

I'll put my server IP up when I get that going.

It's been pretty non-laggy for the most part.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

master_gamer38

My dad decided to replace the router/modem. And I'm 9 hours away from home. I can't set up port-forwarding now. =\

KefkaticFanatic

That's what happens when you live in a cornfield.

me irl
[close]