News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The CTRL-V Game!

Started by SlowPokemon, November 11, 2010, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

What Pokémon can you not tuck into the Dream World?

Pokémon trivia with friends.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Zunawe

I swear, every time I click this thread, my clipboard is empty. It's a conspiracy.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

InsigTurtle

FireArrow

hopefully nobody comes and blows this by saying "wow makes a new thread for no reason spam"

I have no memory of copy pasting this or why I would even want to.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

"a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc"

Huh. Wonder where that could've come up.
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

5pi cos(pi x + y) + 5 cos(pi x + y)dy/dx

CALCULUS.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on January 02, 2016, 12:11:28 AMhopefully nobody comes and blows this by saying "wow makes a new thread for no reason spam"

I have no memory of copy pasting this or why I would even want to.
oh that was actually size 1 type that I wrote
unmotivated

braix

That would explain the copy+paste
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Huh. I sent this to a friend on Skype. Sounds kinda like KH music
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Reimu cried when Charizard came to church. "Repent, you foul motherfucker!" said Pope Reimu looking down. She was really sweating heavily after the service; She then died, smiling.

... Oh, that came out of a game I was playing last night with friends where you write an erotic novel one word at a time. It's not as weird as it sounds. We had just watched this Vinesauce video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwA0PJF9aNQ

It's not exactly erotic, but it's humorous at times.

mikey

I'm trying to learn how to play nid cuz I exchanged mystery gifts with a friend- he got ARCADE SONA and I got french maid nidalee

sorry zorro I still love the skin I just think it's imbalanced please don't hurt me
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Andy's lawn has twice as much area as Beth's lawn and three times as much area as Carlos' lawn. Carlos' lawn mower cuts half as fast as Beth's mower and one third as fast as Andy's mower. If they all start to mow their lawns at the same time, who will finish first?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

the person who mows the fastest
unmotivated