News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The CTRL-V Game!

Started by SlowPokemon, November 11, 2010, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Why is there a phone number in my clipboard? >_>
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Qew

[12:54]   *Chuck_Quizmo*   Sorry but I cannot find any help for that command.

>_> it's not what you think

Jub3r7

:O I FORGOT WHO YOU WERE BUT THEN I JUST REMEMBERED.

ETFROXX

DrP

775 Pacific Surfliner
-----

The Train that runs from San Diego to San Luis Obispo

Jub3r7

>_< There are spoilers about a specific comic in my clipboard. gawd.

SlowPokemon

Does anyone have a Nook?  Looking for some help with it

...I guess my mom ended up asking for help on facebook.

If anyone else knows (drpamplemousse, I think has a nook?), do you know how to get ebooks purchased from Borders' website onto a nookcolor???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Jub3r7

I'm in the middle of watching a series of videos where an 8 year old kid goes to summercamp...
only to be hounded by a man wearing a raccoon costume to work in his sweatshop.

The only thing he has to eat is oranges for sustenance.
All the campers are acting like zombies, wandering aimlessly around or staying locked inside their houses...

He tries to send a letter begging for food to his mother, but the reply shows that his mom didn't even read it.
Or, Tom Nook faked a reply about the approaching season. He begged for food and he got an acorn.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 01, 2011, 11:10:53 AMNook?

That's funny because yesterday my sister asked what I was going to name my nook, and without even thinking I was like "Tom Nook". So now it is ten times awesomer.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 01, 2011, 11:47:34 AMI'm in the middle of watching a series of videos where an 8 year old kid goes to summercamp...
only to be hounded by a man wearing a raccoon costume to work in his sweatshop.

The only thing he has to eat is oranges for sustenance.
All the campers are acting like zombies, wandering aimlessly around or staying locked inside their houses...

He tries to send a letter begging for food to his mother, but the reply shows that his mom didn't even read it.
Or, Tom Nook faked a reply about the approaching season. He begged for food and he got an acorn.

http://lparchive.org/Animal-Crossing/Update%201/ much?

(sorry for double posting xD but it's in the forum games so it doesn't matter)

Ruto

Quotehttp://www.mediafire.com/?1212qux02y6z0ob

Shows you that nothing you delete from the internet really gets deleted.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 01, 2011, 10:36:52 AMDoes anyone have a Nook?  Looking for some help with it

...I guess my mom ended up asking for help on facebook.

If anyone else knows (drpamplemousse, I think has a nook?), do you know how to get ebooks purchased from Borders' website onto a nookcolor???

I have the original (the best one, too!)... You have to plug it in to your computer.

What file extension are the Border's Ebook files?? if they're .epub, .pdf or any other file that ISNT: .lit, .amz, .lrz, or .lrx

If they are .epub, have to put them on to the nook like a Mass Storage Device (e.g. a flash drive). If you have a micro SD card, you can load it on there and pop that into the nook!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 01, 2011, 12:32:38 PMThat's funny because yesterday my sister asked what I was going to name my nook, and without even thinking I was like "Tom Nook". So now it is ten times awesomer.

Mine is "nooktastic" -- it's cause it's nooktastic... haha! (not really the best explanation)

Bloop

Dracula! I am back-u-la,
To lay the smackula!

...brentalfloss?