News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

SlowPokemon's Arrangements--NEW Ace Attorney (June 11)

Started by SlowPokemon, November 07, 2010, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Excellent! It's truly not difficult, just a few dissonant chords.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 18, 2012, 01:54:05 PM[NDS]Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Folsense - [ZIP]

Been meaning to do this one for a while. Lovely song, very melancholy and dreamy.

*prints*

SlowPokemon

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Oh My Oh My Hey Hey - [MUS][MIDI][PDF]

This is one of the catchy songs it plays in the background on the anime. It's a fun piece, doesn't sound as good on piano but relatively simple and very fun.

Also I forgot to format the title and don't want to reupload it. Deal.

Mashi

SlowPokemon

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2013, 07:54:58 PMA+++++++++.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There we go! You deserve a lot more for that Haruhi Suzumiya arrangement, but I don't want to spam.  ;D

Jompa

HEY!!! why the fuck haven't you told me about this??

Great arrangement - I actually started on an arr. of this song some time ago, but i never got around to do much on it :)
The only critique I have is the at last measure, because the melody is a bit wrong here.
Also, wouldn't it be better to title it as the original Japanese title "Yareyare Oioi"? I mean, there isn't exactly any official english names on the soundtracks..
But really, this thing is amazing! awesome!
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Yeah that's probably true. I have them saved as the literal English translation on my iPod. I can change the name if you want.

And yeah it's nowhere near as good without percussion. It's ridiculously catchy though and I think I did fairly well for the piano's limitations.

Jompa

Don't bother changing the name if you don't want to.
You did well for a piano reduction! It was catchy even without the percussion
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

[3DS] Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Blue Bird Lamentation - [ZIP]

Very nice theme--please give me some feedback on this one.

Yugi

So that's what song you were talking about in the note spacing topic.

SlowPokemon

[3DS] Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Monte d'Or: City of Miracles (Orchestral Arrangement) - [MUS]

MP3
MP3 (No Percussion)

This is one of my favorite arrangements I've ever made. It's my favorite piece from Miracle Mask, "Monte d'Or: City of Miracles," arranged for a full orchestra. I have included two MP3 files of the song if anyone wants it on their iPod--one contains no percussion (I think it sounds a bit more elegant without the random bongo drums, but it's also nice with them).

Please give this a listen! Even if I notated the MUS entirely incorrectly (I'm fairly sure most of it is correct, even though the instrumentation may be odd), I think it sounds beautiful and I'm rather proud of it.

Bubbles

:o I didnt think Finale could make music that didnt sound robotic, let alone sound beautiful!

And that ending

<333333

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

I also uploaded it to YouTube here if anyone wants to take a listen.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 03, 2013, 11:10:45 AM:o I didnt think Finale could make music that didnt sound robotic, let alone sound beautiful!

And that ending

<333333

Finale is wonderful, but it's unforgiving and takes a long time to learn to use. The ending was so I didn't have to rewrite that slow section again, mostly, but I didn't think it was overly abrupt.

Quote from: Jompa on February 03, 2013, 11:11:17 AMGreat, Slow!

Thanks bud!