News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

SlowPokemon's Arrangements--NEW Ace Attorney (June 11)

Started by SlowPokemon, November 07, 2010, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

I would make a PDF of this, but unfortunately my charger for my computer kind of exploded (thanks Apple). I can't exactly listen to it on my phone either. :/

SlowPokemon

You can't listen to midi files on your phone? Wow. I appreciate the thought though. :) I want to know it's good enough before I get a PDF anyway.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

(This is where people feedback and stuff) D: sorry if I'm being annoying with this I just kind of what to know what some problems are, I want this arrangement to be good.

dahans

Staff roll... had to listen to it on youtube again... xD
Ahhhhhhhhh remember, that's a nice theme.

Alright, your arrangement seems to be totally accurate and playable. Just one thing.... why is the bassline soooooo loud? I know it's not your fault, but it would be nicer if it were a little more quiet.

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Shadoninja

Staff Roll

Measures 1-2 - The Marimba notes have harmony notes that are about a third below. Beats 1 and 2 of measure 2 should be reversed so it'd be dotted eigthth sixteenth(repeating the same notes), quarter. I think beat 4 should be a dotted eighth sixteenth to lead into the whole notes with the harmony being an Eb below (I could be wrong about the harmony)

Measures 3-4 - there are missing harmony notes and there needs to be bass there. I believe the harmony notes to be Eb and D Respectively.

Measures 5-6 - 7 beats of silence is too much. I'd remove measure 5. Also, measure 6's rests should be simplified to a half rest and quarter rest in both hands.

Measures 2-4 - beat 4 to measure 4 need to be 8va'd. Optionally it could start at beat 2 so there's no large leap in eye movement.

(measure numbers from here on are listed under the assumption that measure 5 has been removed)

Measure 10 - the rests should be simplified.

Measures 11-18 - you're not going to add those offbeat notes? I think they add a lot of the marching characteristic. they're fine as is if you don't want to add them.

Measure 19-32 - I'd consider splitting the quarter rests on beat 2 to two eighth rests. I'm not sure if it's musically incorrect or not but it helps the performer visualize where beat 1 and 2 are in my opinion.

Measure 51 - 52 - right hand needs to be 8va'd

Measure 53 - simplify the rests.

Measure 78, 80 - split the eighth note on the a of 3 into two tied sixteenths, similar to measure 79 and 81

Measure 82-89 - you did a great job with the rhythm in the bass at Measure 78-80, I don't see why you over simplified this part. The right hand needs a reduction in unnecessary rests.

Measure 94-101 - like in measure 11-18 I think the offbeats here would add a lot of that marching feel, especially since this part is towards the ending of the piece and helps it drive until the ending.

Measure 95, 97 - the second eighth note in the right hand needs to be split into two tied sixteenths.

Measure 98-101 - in the right hand, I think you should make the rhythm of the first two beats dotted eighth sixteenth tied to an eighth eighth.

Measures 102-105 - I think the bass should imitate the timpani part which plays an eighth note on the and of 4 in measures 102 and 104.

Measure 106 - Needs rests to finish the measure in the left hand. It sounds like there's a note that repeats itself in that sixteenth note run. I believe it's the top F.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

in the creativity corner, in the board "Home made compositions"...ignore the first couple if you want cause they're somewhat awful, but I'm mainly interested in the latest two.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 19, 2011, 03:42:44 PMAlright! Let's see if this is better:

Staff Roll
MUS
MIDI
Very nice, Slow! You've done a wonderful job at capturing the mood of the piece. Keep up the awesome arranging! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Replacement of my Route 4 arrangement. I fixed some stuff and made it cleaner.

Route 4 (Replacement)
[MUS]
[MIDI]

Could I have a PDF of this and my Staff Roll from BIS? Please?

SlowPokemon

So I'm really bored, so I'm gonna arrange some Animal Crossing time themes. I don't need a PDF if no one wants to make one, cause I'm not sure if I want to submit them to the site. This one in particular is so simplistic it's ridiculous.

Animal Crossing: Wild World
3 PM
MUS
MIDI

spitllama

Animal Crossing: Wild World
3pm
[PDF]

Pokemon B/W
Route 4
[PDF]
Musical Hall
[PDF]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Explorers Theme (also labelled route 6)
[PDF]

Pokemon HG/SS
Pokemaniac
[PDF]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Apple Woods
[PDF]

Super Mario Bros 3
Desert Land
[PDF]
Water Land
[PDF]

Bowser's Inside Story
Staff Roll
[PDF]

Superstar Saga
Name is Fawful
[PDF]

KH2
Lazy Afternoons
[PDF]

Spirited Away
Sootballs
[PDF]

Nightmare before Christmas
End Title 1
[PDF]
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012