News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

SlowPokemon's Arrangements--NEW Ace Attorney (June 11)

Started by SlowPokemon, November 07, 2010, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I know exactly what you mean! I ended up adding more bass in the beginning that's in the actual song, because there is very little bass in this song. It's mostly some of the more contemporary percussion instruments. Very interesting to arrange, though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Slow, you've done a wonderful job with Apple Woods! What's next? :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

A Sinister Smell (Team Skull's Theme)

I'm almost finished (that is, I have the arranging part down), but I have a few limitations because of Finale Notepad. Would you mind helping me with the following issues?

A) Starting from measure 18 till the end of the piece, could you change the key to Ab Minor? The notes are right, but the key signature is wrong. (Also, how do I make the measures numbered?)
B) Could you also save the midi for me, since repeats won't listen in the midi in Finale Notepad?
C) Maybe fix the formatting issues...? The only reason I ask is because I realize you have a newer version of Finale than I do, so I wouldn't be able to edit your file.

If you help me, that would be fantastic!

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2011, 03:18:54 PMA Sinister Smell (Team Skull's Theme)

I'm almost finished (that is, I have the arranging part down), but I have a few limitations because of Finale Notepad. Would you mind helping me with the following issues?

A) Starting from measure 18 till the end of the piece, could you change the key to Ab Minor? The notes are right, but the key signature is wrong. (Also, how do I make the measures numbered?)
B) Could you also save the midi for me, since repeats won't listen in the midi in Finale Notepad?
C) Maybe fix the formatting issues...? The only reason I ask is because I realize you have a newer version of Finale than I do, so I wouldn't be able to edit your file.

If you help me, that would be fantastic!
No worries! I won't be able to download it until the weekend due to school restrictions. XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

xD Ohhhhhh. Is there anyone else who would like to help me out?

fingerz

Downloaded it Slow! I'll have it ready by tomorrow. :)

dahans

I really like your apple woods arrangement! One suggestion: Measure 25-... move layer 2 into layer 1 then it's more legible !
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

...I can't move it into layer one... it's not possible is it?

Shadoninja

in finale 2011 you can move/copy between layers.

I'd recommend incorporating the first layer into the left hand for measures 25-28, 29-32
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Here you go Slow!
I added a little extra in there too. ;)
Just let me know once you've got it.

Bespinben

Due to the 12/8 time, the metronome marking should be a dotted quarter note. The playback also sounds really slow because of how it is right now.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2011, 03:18:54 PMyou have a newer version of Finale than I do, so I wouldn't be able to edit your file.

D: I can view but not edit. Also I can't believe I forgot to mention the dotted quarter thing...crap. I'll work this out eventually, lololol.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 11, 2011, 03:54:22 AMD: I can view but not edit. Also I can't believe I forgot to mention the dotted quarter thing...crap. I'll work this out eventually, lololol.
I'm an idiot. I didn't see the dotted crotchet. XD
It's fixed now. Try the link again. :)

SlowPokemon

Absolutely wonderful! (though my arrangement is slightly lackluster xD) Thanks a ton!