I found a site with videogame sheet music.....

Started by Lildigipoke2, March 27, 2008, 01:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lildigipoke2

i found a site called http://www.apollomix.com/

and guess who is there?

find out yourself!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Akiro

You know how long people have known about that?

I don't even need to go to know that it is the_grimace, which dekudude did almost all of the coding.

Mike

I've known before any of you. He offered me to design it, which I should do sometime.

Brawler4Ever

And for all of its as-of-right-now 87 sheets, they don't have the Main Themes from LoZ or Super Mario. :P

Oh well. They have my best wishes...or whatever the saying is.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Mike on March 27, 2008, 06:14:18 PMI've known before any of you. He offered me to design it, which I should do sometime.
I've known longer than you mwahahaha. (is designing logo, graphics)

naruto4051

I know another website that has a whole bunch of cool music there (I only look at the Zelda music). They have music not just for piano but also string and sometimes small bands. And most of the music is Finale work. Here it is. (Well the page that has the videogames on it) http://www.squaresound.com/arrangements/index.php

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 27, 2008, 09:36:38 PM
Quote from: Mike on March 27, 2008, 06:14:18 PMI've known before any of you. He offered me to design it, which I should do sometime.
well, i'm sorry..i've only known for 3 days....sry i'm so slow.. :P

Quote from: naruto4051 on March 28, 2008, 09:20:02 AMI know another website that has a whole bunch of cool music there (I only look at the Zelda music). They have music not just for piano but also string and sometimes small bands. And most of the music is Finale work. Here it is. (Well the page that has the videogames on it) http://www.squaresound.com/arrangements/index.php
I know way more sites than all of you!

i would show them all....

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

HugoMeister

Oh noes. A rival.

NSM > Whatever that site's called.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Mike

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 27, 2008, 09:36:38 PM

I've known since he was thinking about opening the website and he was asking me if it was a good idea.

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 28, 2008, 12:33:08 PMOh noes. A rival.

NSM > Whatever that site's called.

Hahaha! Yeah right. Just the fact that he'll never let little spoiled kids act like they own the forums happen there makes it far superior.

Gu4n

Well.. They're doing a good job since NSM isn't as lively as it was the past weeks.

razer84

Quote from: G-Han on March 30, 2008, 01:14:17 PMWell.. They're doing a good job since NSM isn't as lively as it was the past weeks.

there were a few problems with the site t he past few week, so that might be the reason for the slowness.

damn commies.

Harvest

The reason I haven't been here is because it hasn't worked for a long time, and when it has worked its been slow.

-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Akiro on March 27, 2008, 02:06:59 PMYou know how long people have known about that?

I don't even need to go to know that it is the_grimace, which dekudude did almost all of the coding.

Obviously you're just mad that grimace won't let a fool like you join the forums ;)
Serves you right for accusing him of all the crap you did when he left.

me irl
[close]

Akiro

I can't join?

O really?

I could join that site whenever I want to.

HugoMeister

I would agree with Gamer (for once) IF the_grimace hadn't become a total asshole to us at NSM with his whole hate comments; dumping all over members and acting like he was NSM God or something. I'm really happy he's gone, and I don't want anything to do with him or that stupid site.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever