News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XIII: Host Signups

Started by Nakah, November 01, 2010, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

:) thanks! Hopefully you get a cool role in my game, if it gets chosen.

universe-X

askalice23

Ive got a game.. i dont want to host but will if needs be..

story... ill get to it later

wolf
wolf
wolf

human
human
human
human
human
human
human

no special roles... no items... no purples

DrP

Winter's is EPIC!!!! I VOTE WINTER

SlowPokemon

rofl at askalice

And hey DrPamplemousse! :D Check out my arrangement! :D I am also working on Folsense!

...Can you tell I'm excited about it?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

^ could've posted somewhere else.

askalice, a manhunt would be better later. Maybe after this game.

askalice23

how so the past few games have been special role or item based games...

i think winters game is way too role based and 3 teams??? i feel like its very unbalanced. i just want a nice basic simple game of twg where we have to think and make judgements rather than rely on a seering or an item.

Winter

Well that's what voting's for! We got some diversity then :)

universe-X

askalice- one more special role game wouldn't hurt.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: askalice23 on November 08, 2010, 05:54:40 PMhow so the past few games have been special role or item based games...

i think winters game is way too role based and 3 teams??? i feel like its very unbalanced. i just want a nice basic simple game of twg where we have to think and make judgements rather than rely on a seering or an item.

...askalice.

Nakah

So here's a game for you guys: a mystery game manhunt. What I mean by 'mystery' game is that everyone's role and identity would be unknown. The roles would be 7 humans, 2 wolves, and 1 psychic, but the identities of the players would be a mystery because everyone in the game would have a duplicate account made specifically for their role. I would be making the accounts, and sending you the names and passwords via your role PMs. Any attempt to switch accounts behind the scenes would result in a 5 game ban. I would be able to see who logs in what account via checking the IP address, so don't think you could get away with that one.

So, it'd be 10 players: 7 Humans, 2 Wolves, and 1 Psychic. The rest would be a mystery. Anyone up for it?

Winter

That would get rid of the "experienced player" factor, I'd like to do that sometime, I'm all excited for hosting right now, but hey I haven't voted yet, so I'll put my vote in for that idea.

universe-X

SlowPokemon

I have to say, that sounds intriguing.

Nakah's manhunt

I'm in trouble, the game hasn't even started and I'malready voting jumpily.

master_gamer38

I wasn't planning on playing. But I've always had the want to play a mystery game. Nakah
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.