TWG XIII: Host Signups

Started by Nakah, November 01, 2010, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'm fine with not hosting right now, I guess I vote Universe.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I'm gonna vote foruniverse-x, I like the twist.

universe-X

Sorry guys, due to unexpected events, I won't be able to host this time around, maybe in the later future.

I do NOT give anyone to use my story scheme, etc, etc.

All yours, Slow. :)

SlowPokemon

:o

But Nakah just said my idea wouldn't work well after the last game... anyone else want to step up?

Winter

Yeah, I'm working on a Zelda themed one with a new role which will be a surprise for you all :)

I'ts painstaking because I want it to be perfect!

Winter

Oracle of Secrets

We all know there was a PLANNED third Oracle series game with the title Oracle of Secrets, now I took this Idea to it's LITERAL meaning. In other words every player is hidden secretly, described in the following. If Zelda games were a TWG, it would be like this.

In the Oracle of Secrets, the Great Maku Tree decides that instead of using violence and bloodshed to save the land of Hyrule (Yes the game was planned to take place in Hyrule) the Maku Tree used the power of the rings that the Vasu Jeweler keeps to transform each of the characters into assortments of Octoroks, Moblins, Like-Likes, and more. Without the ability to tell who is who the characters are forced to use logic to figure out who's who. Because most of the characters know that almost all are enemies, they are completely aware of the problem of randomly killing, as most of them are used to. There are exceptions, certain characters naturally know each other well and will be aware of each other's appearance. When a decision is made on who is to be killed, the players will run it by the Maku Tree. It will allow any decision to be carried out, but on the Maku Tree's clock, not theirs. And of course, the devious Ganon, Onox and Veran will have their own plans as far as the killing goes. These baddies will go behind the Maku Tree's back as they have their own devious plot.

Ganon (Intuitive Wolf) Can seer any player at the beginning of the night phase.
Onox (Vengeance Wolf) Will take down ANY other player when lynched
Veran (Camouflage Wolf) (Seered Green)
Koume (Sorceress of Fire) (Seered Red)
Kotake (Sorceress of Ice)  (Seered Blue)
Koume and Kotake are partners, and will know who each other are from the role PM. They will be on a 3rd team and win if BOTH of them are alive when Wolves or Humans are completely eliminated. They will vote as humans.
Farore (Psychic) (Human) Will be PM'd with the number of wolves left
Din (Guardian) (Human) Guards one player per night (not him/herself)
Nayru (Seer) (Human) Can seer a player at the beginning of the day phase.
Link (Human)
Ralph (Human)
Link and Ralph are aware that each other are both human from the role PM.
Vasu (Human)
Impa (Human)

So yeah I see a few flaws, but I want to know what all of you think!

Spent 2 hours figuring this out :D

jake3343

Wouldn't everyone have a claimable role, then? Unless you told all the humans that they were just a human.

Winter

Yes they are all plain humans just with names. it would be weird without a link, also who would the humans be? everyone in that game is an antagonist

universe-X

(quick DSi upload)

Don't focus so much on the story line as to how the game works.

Winter

Well if there's anything that absolutely needs to be changed, I'll do it, it'd be exciting to host.

SlowPokemon

Winter

haha well I'd like to see you host too, we'll see though, nobody's voted.

SlowPokemon

Actually, I'd like to see how Jub fares in my game, and he's banned this time around. Winterkid.

Winter

Can people vote for their selves? :/

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 06, 2010, 06:53:01 PMActually, I'd like to see how Jub fares in my game, and he's banned this time around. Winterkid.

And Winter for that matter. ;)