4. Jub3r7 - Nameless Fairy
5. Concerto - Star Sapphire
6. Nakah - Cirno
7. ETFROXX - Daiyousei
8. Master_Gamer38 - Nameless Fairy
9. Mashi  - Nameless Fairy
10. Wrydryn - Sunnymilk

Breakdown:

U-X: You probably shouldn't have used the Extra Life as soon as you did, since Nakah died from askalice's ability.

WK09: Good job staying in the entire time.

askalice: You used your ability perfectly, since Nakah couldn't protect himself (or anyone) you had very good timing and/or luck.

Jub3r7: MG and ETF both said you were sending them PMs about the game even though you were dead. That's something we like to call "Cheating". MG says you're banned for one game... Right MG?

Concerto: You really should have read the posts I made about the times of day and night. I think if you were a bit more active, the wolves might have had more of a chance.

Nakah: You did pretty good for being a guardian.

ETF: I think you were pretty lucky that the wolves didn't wolf you as soon as Nakah died. I guess they weren't sure if the Guardian was dead or not, but who knows.

MG & Mashi: Both of you are super good at analyzing statistics and stuff. It was fun to watch you two.

Wry: You lasted pretty long! Good job for being a wolf.

Summary:

Humans: Good job. I think the MVP should go to MG for finding the last piece of info that helped the humans win.
Wolves: You all should have been more active, whether it was in the topic or PMing me.

This is a shitty summary. Sorry. :3

But to everyone:

YOU ARE SUPER PLAYERS!

EDIT: IT TOOK HALF A HOUR! YEAH!

universe-X

It was a dumb move on askalice to kill Nakah instead of ETF.

It's pretty good that I brought back MG, or else I might've ended up voting for winterkid and someone else could've voted for him, etc. etc.

This is the first game that I stayed alive the whole way through! :D

ETFROXX

I told youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wry could be a wolf. =(

Winter

askalice23

Quote from: universe-X on October 31, 2010, 01:56:44 PMIt was a dumb move on askalice to kill Nakah instead of ETF.

It's pretty good that I brought back MG, or else I might've ended up voting for winterkid and someone else could've voted for him, etc. etc.

This is the first game that I stayed alive the whole way through! :D

how was it dumb... nakah was the guardian and he could have guarded himself after i killed etf. there were two wolves left one being able to be seered green.

universe-X

...what?

You mean he could've guarded ETF after you killed him?

I'm confused :x

Mashi

WILL I BE CALLED A SUPER PLAYER IF I BEAT TOUHOU 6????
SPEAKING OF WHICH, I'LL PROBABLY GET TO FIGHT FLANDRE SOON, YESYESYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES.

Also  8)

askalice23

i mean if i brought down etf then nakah could have guarded himself the rest of the game preventing himself from being wolfed

so the only logical option was nakah or mashi but in our convo nakah seemed to be the guardian

universe-X

Oh ok

It was still a good game :)

SlowPokemon

I wanna host the next one! Is there any chance!

Actually, I don't think Jub should be banned for a game. It's only a first-time offense.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

He sent me one too, and I told him not to do it again.

And Slow, you're one to talk ;)

Winter

I had a fun time this time around, I'm gettin the hang of it

master_gamer38

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 31, 2010, 05:17:04 PMActually, I don't think Jub should be banned for a game. It's only a first-time offense.

He violated a clearly stated rule, in a big way. It wasn't just him talking to us. He was giving out major information which could majorly influence votes.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Honestly, I think I should have the MVP, as most of my work was done behind the scenes.  And askalice should have Least Important Player.  Seriously messed up the plan.  j/k with you.  Honestly though, the wolfs would have won if not for a dumb fluke via universe and etf.  Will explain if necessary.

Nakah

Humans won by luck of events. Universe put the humans in great jeopardy by using the item night 1 rather than saving it. Askalice kind of gave himself away in his posts then ETF's seering confirmed the suspicion. Slow, you'll have to try in the host signups thread. Also, jub3rts ban is 100% justified.