Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Slow, we're just doing 2 submissions for Deku's topic
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

So... who does second approvals?  Cuz if this update goes up tomorrow, we're going to have a very dull update.

EFitTrainr

If Deku approves it, I feel like it almost shouldn't need a second approval.
I like food.

MoboMoga

Wait wait so are the updates for this week going up today/tomorrow?

spitllama

This update will be going up tomorrow. All other updates (Olimar's and Shadowkirby's) have been trashed. To get the items that are in those threads submitted, you'll need to put them up again next time.
Submissions Page

TheZeldaPianist275

So what's the deal?  Who else can approve?  Does it have to be a mod?

MoboMoga

Quote from: spitllama on November 17, 2012, 06:09:15 PMThis update will be going up tomorrow. All other updates (Olimar's and Shadowkirby's) have been trashed. To get the items that are in those threads submitted, you'll need to put them up again next time.

Is it too late to submit now? I think it's sort of unfair for the trashed updates.

spitllama

I mean, I guess you could post them. I doubt they'll get to them though.

Winter and Olimar have looked at mine. I would imagine something similar will happen before the update tomorrow.
Submissions Page

BonusPwnage

I put mine up earlier today, just in case they did get to them. You could post yours, they might see it. Worst case scenario, they don't and you just submit it again for the next update.

The Deku Trombonist

Just so you know, I might not get time to look at the last 3 posts before this update goes up. Maybe if I get time tonight, but otherwise, just resubmit them on Monday on I'll definitely look at them properly for the next update.

spitllama

Submissions Page

The Deku Trombonist

Just because I'm pretty sure no-one's going to bother to read the topic properly:

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on November 18, 2012, 03:24:03 PM3) Put all of your files (MUS, Midi, and PDF) for each of your sheets in a seperate ZIP file for each sheet.

I just think it'll be easier to check individual sheets this way

spitllama

THANK YOU. I like this so much more than making zip files for my zip files :D
Submissions Page

BonusPwnage

Just in time, too. Am I the only one who couldn't figure out for the life of me what all these ZIPs and MIDs were when people told you you had to put them in that format?

Musicman21

What all file types need to be uploaded for a submission, and how do I upload them?