News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

So, are we gonna be aloud to submit more than 2 songs?? Because Live Feedback is shut down.

FierceDeity

1. Not sure why you're asking this on multiple threads, haha
2. ALLOWED***********
3. Getting a shitload of sheets onto the site wasn't really the purpose of the live feedback thread, to my understanding (even if it did work out that way)
4. Hey uh, olimar, just out of curiosity, why is it closed indefinitely?

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 12, 2014, 02:53:21 PM1. Not sure why you're asking this on multiple threads, haha
2. ALLOWED***********
3. Getting a load of sheets onto the site wasn't really the purpose of the live feedback thread, to my understanding (even if it did work out that way)
4. Hey uh, olimar, just out of curiosity, why is it closed indefinitely?

1. Just wondering because I really want to get a lot of sheets on the site
2. ?
3. Your right....I guess :)
4. Yeah...why Olimar??

spitllama

You originally spelled "allowed" as "aloud." He was correcting the eggcorn.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sebastian

K-NiGhT

so if fiercedeity is a veteran arranger, how come he doesn't get his thread on that board?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

And if FierceDeity is a veteran arranger, why am I not one yet?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

Cmon maestro, we all know that taking video game music and actually doing something creative with it takes no talent. Transcribing the few parts that will fit into a piano arrangement and leaving them virtually unchanged, now THAT takes some musical ingenuity.
I swear to god, if somebody doesn't realize this is sarcasm...

And I'm fine with not getting to use the veteran arranger system yet haha, it's not like it was made for me.

MaestroUGC

Oh I was just saying that to give Olimar a hard time.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

The Deku Trombonist

I'll go through the thread soon and reopen submissions. If you had sheets in the last update, I'll move your posts to give other people a fair go. Also, no guarantees on when the update will happen because I'm not entirely sure of the working status of the uploader but I'll try and build up a bunch of accepted sheets.

spitllama

Deku can you please move my submission posts from the "old stuff" thread and back onto the current submissions topic? I think I was the 3rd or 4th poster. It was already updated with new stuff.

Edit: Didn't see that earlier post. If it gets moved to the bottom that's fine too. I just need it moved over pwease.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

The Deku Trombonist

Yugi