[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 10, 2013, 05:54:45 AMHere goes:

http://challonge.com/fsmissooperbadass

Sorry Slow.

FSM, I'd prefer a Round Robin (or whatever that's called in English) with two poules and the number 1's of those poules battling eachother in the finals, over a knockout competition, as I would hate being eliminated in the first round after putting so much effort in my team.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Okay, trying to change that, but Challonge doesn't allow me! D:

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 10, 2013, 06:38:37 AMOkay, trying to change that, but Challonge doesn't allow me! D:

We could just say that there's a poule consisting of you, slow, UKM and BDS and that there is a poule consisting of Nebbles, Shadowninja, FireArrow and me.

Also, do we have to use the same team during each round? If so, I'd suggest that everyone posts his/her team here because otherwise, the first matches will create advantages/disadvantages over later matches, because players won't know their opponents team in the first rounds.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

http://challonge.com/fsmissooperbadass2

I made it a Double Elimination Tournament, which is kinda like what you mentioned.

Quote from: davy on February 10, 2013, 06:51:37 AMAlso, do we have to use the same team during each round? If so, I'd suggest that everyone posts his/her team here because otherwise, the first matches will create advantages/disadvantages over later matches, because players won't know their opponents team in the first rounds.
Yes, only one team is allowed. The first match will be a blind run for everybody, since you will post the replay of your match here. If you can't provide a replay from the first match, you should post your team here to make it fair.

davy

FireArrow, I won't be able to get on today. Tomorrow I have time to battle from 3:30 PM GMT to 9:00 PM GMT.

FireArrow

Quote from: davy on February 10, 2013, 12:11:54 PMFireArrow, I won't be able to get on today. Tomorrow I have time to battle from 3:30 PM GMT to 9:00 PM GMT.

All good, I still haven't built my team. Now I gotta go google how GMT corresponds with my time zone.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

UnknownKirbyMan

Aye, I am.
But you're not on right now...
When would be best for you?
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

FireArrow

Yay, finished my team (can't test it though, no monogen tier.)

Closer to 9:00 will work better (1:00 for me.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: UnknownKirbyMan on February 10, 2013, 04:38:55 PMAye, I am.
But you're not on right now...
When would be best for you?
I'm not always sure... but I'm on right now; I won't be for very long, though (so if we're going to battle now, we should). D:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

UnknownKirbyMan

Prepare yourself!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou9556101

UKM vs BDS

I won.

Slow's offline right now, so I'll check back later.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.