News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

NSM's Pokemon Battles/Tournaments!

Started by Roz~, October 16, 2010, 10:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Me VS. Davy

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle9192058

Victory for meh!

See you in the semi-finals.

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 05, 2013, 12:57:15 PMhttp://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle9206262
I won.
BDS you could have won that if would have Shell Smashed after the X-Scissor. O_O

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 05, 2013, 01:13:28 PMBDS you would have won that if would have Shell Smashed after the X-Scissor. O_O
That wouldn't have done much, especially if he had attacked: what I should have done is waited to send Shuckle out.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

That would have been the Jellicent's end because he would have died before Toxicing your Exeggute.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 05, 2013, 01:17:00 PMThat would have been the Jellicent's end because he would have died before Toxicing your Exeggute.
But he would have still just attacked me, especially with the reduced defense brought on by Shell Smash.
If I had waited to send Shuckle out until the end, I would've be able to Rollout Croagunk (despite the reduced strength), although Accupressure wasn't on my side. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 05, 2013, 01:19:44 PMBut he would have still just attacked me, especially with the reduced defense brought on by Shell Smash.
No, he Hone Clawded and the next turn you would have outspeeded the Nidorina and Jellicent. Although now that I think about it, his Croagunk would have just Faked you Out and SP your face.

Jub3r7

Blueflower, how does 7:30 PM EST sound for you? (almost two hours from now.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles