News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

NSM's Pokemon Battles/Tournaments!

Started by Roz~, October 16, 2010, 10:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Yeah, but it's not very likely, and either way the best player most likely wins. So that's just my opinion is all.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Wait a sec... you're going to have one-type teams? Using Gen. V mechanics, but only gen. IV 'mons? And Ubers are allowed?

I sense hugely schewed battles. Sorry to be so rash, but Dragon types mow all over the Uber tier, being paired with a lot of other types. A one-typed team can't compete with an all-dragon team, especially with Ubers factored in.

Oh, and tips to everyone: Don't use Ice or Poison-types. Ice might beat Dragon, but are too slow to cause any significant damage. Poison just sucks.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

Gen IV mechanics, Gen IV mons, Ubers banned.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Cobraroll

Oh well. That's what you get from not reading the entire topic very well. ;D

Have fun with the Steel types, then. Scizor, Metagross, Magnezone, Empoleon...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jub3r7

Hah, in the first round, the ice type team is going to fight the poison type team.

Roz, does Thursday 3:30 P.M. EST Sound Okay? Or do you not get home until later?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

I don't know since I'm supposed to get my hair cut this Thursday, plus it's kind of a University Day at school so I need to check it out. I'll tell you if I can when I know it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Hey Jub! I'll battle you tonight if you feel like it! :) Let me know if you want to!

Roz~

Kinda like a test battle eh? I might take a look at this if I'm done with my Psych homework. :P

SlowPokemon

Yeah, I battled Shadoninja twice after losing to Dude (so he advances, you might want to post that on the front page...).

Shadoninja

I also updated the server description.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Sorry about just dropping out of this, I've been busy

SlowPokemon

Roz~

Almost done with my team. Also, is WK really dropping out of the tournament?

Winter

well I actually meant Dropping out of the topic, and not keeping up with you, i havent even started my team either, if i'm correct this is with pokemon online? my mom messed up my internet when trying to help with the computer and now the internet does this weird thing where the connection dies every 10 seconds and pages that need live data feed break. So until I get this figured out, there's not much I can do, but I'll see if i can get it fixed tonight.

Dude

In other words, "Sorry I haven't been on lately"?