News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Super cool NSM tinychat!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, October 09, 2010, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on January 11, 2015, 12:13:01 PMiirc = if i recall correctly

irc = internet relay chat

get it right
did i really do that

oops

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

i'll be on tinychat in an hour or two
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

nvm i cant get on till i finish getting my haircut
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

FYI homophobia in tinychat will result in a permanent ban on the forums.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

KefkaticFanatic

It sickens me that I have to put that out as a warning.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

KefkaticFanatic

Because it should be obvious that sort of primitive thinking isn't welcome anywhere anymore.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Dude

so no apology to the lgbtqa community?

Sebastian

Bloop

lesbian gay bisexual transgender idk what q and a are actually

Dude

LESBIAN GAY BISEXUAL TRANSGENDER QUEER ASEXUAL COMMUNITY

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on January 11, 2015, 01:38:28 PMLESBIAN GAY BISEXUAL TRANSGENDER QUEER ASEXUAL COMMUNITY
oh lol

Bloop

what differs queer from all other terms