News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Super cool NSM tinychat!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, October 09, 2010, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

SuperFireKirby

Does anyone still use IIRC anymore? I haven't been on it in ages, but it did a fairly handsome job with NSM chatting

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Xaoz

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 11, 2015, 11:49:59 AMDoes anyone still use IIRC anymore? I haven't been on it in ages, but it did a fairly handsome job with NSM chatting

You sir, have my upvote.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Dude

iirc = if i recall correctly

irc = internet relay chat

get it right

KefkaticFanatic

IRC has been dead for years, and it looks like it was removed off of the main page anyway.

I've never seen these "commercials" on tinychat though, are you one of those poor souls that hasn't discovered adblock yet?

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 11, 2015, 12:20:47 PMIRC has been dead for years, and it looks like it was removed off of the main page anyway.

I've never seen these "commercials" on tinychat though, are you one of those poor souls that hasn't discovered adblock yet?
adblock is rude
unmotivated

Bloop

i honestly don't use adblock because i'm lazy but i actually don't get annoyed by ads so it's okay

However I don't always have ads with sound, but if I do, I can mute them

KefkaticFanatic

More like how you browse without being assaulted by shitty popup video ads.

me irl
[close]

Bloop

I've learned to live with them in peace

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 12:21:35 PMadblock is rude

You just turn it off for sites who use respectable methods of advertising, and who you think deserve the ad revenue.

Jamaha

IRC is still my favorite chat system. Unfortunately its use kind of died on this site. Might have partly been due to the somewhat bad web client.

KefkaticFanatic

I might consider doing that, but usually those sites will have some big guilt-trip banner that goes "will u pls turn it off" and my policy is to never give up, never surrender to such tactics.

me irl
[close]

Bloop

anyway i'm on and bored now so come visit me if you feel like it

Sebastian

Xaoz

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 11, 2015, 12:25:06 PMYou just turn it off for sites who use respectable methods of advertising, and who you think deserve the ad revenue.

So... none?

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b