News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Super cool NSM tinychat!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, October 09, 2010, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

That's exciting! Trips are always fun.

Our university band is traveling to Ireland, Scotland and England next summer!! It will be a blast.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DrP on February 26, 2012, 04:08:18 PMThat's exciting! Trips are always fun.

Our university band is traveling to Ireland, Scotland and England next summer!! It will be a blast.
Our high school band went to Anaheim last summer. Each group goes on its own trip once every 4 years. But we have to stay in the continental United States (no hawaii trip or trip to see shadowkirby :()
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 26, 2012, 04:23:11 PMOur high school band went to Anaheim last summer. Each group goes on its own trip once every 4 years. But we have to stay in the continental United States (no hawaii trip or trip to see shadowkirby :()
That's cool. Anaheim is lame though.

I hope you go somewhere better. You should go to NYC or San Francisco or something like that.

KefkaticFanatic

Anaheim had a MLG, not that lame :D

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DrP on February 26, 2012, 07:24:59 PMThat's cool. Anaheim is lame though.
You might think that cuz you live in California, but to us Iowa kids, it was crazy awesome.

But we're getting off topic. Shadowkirby says GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO. Maybe. Maybe later today? :P

DrP

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 27, 2012, 04:54:27 AMYou might think that cuz you live in California, but to us Iowa kids, it was crazy awesome.

But we're getting off topic. Shadowkirby says GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO. Maybe. Maybe later today? :P
Well, many Californians enjoy Orange County, I'm one of the few that doesn't like it that much.

Also, everyone visit Skype GO!

K-NiGhT

Oooh i got skype on my iPod!!!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

How about i reserve a GOGOGOGOGO in April? That's when i'll be getting my laptop approximately.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

triforced1

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

I like food.