News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Super cool NSM tinychat!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, October 09, 2010, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

Just a quick question, where's Roz? I haven't seen a post from her in over a month.

Clanker37

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on January 12, 2012, 12:59:42 AMJust a quick question, where's Roz? I haven't seen a post from her in over a month.
Quote from: Roz~ on January 10, 2012, 04:28:50 PMI know. We had a class after that, a tutorial, but apparently we did not have one this morning... because she's stupid.
Where have you been?

Meta-Ridley

I don't know. I obviously haven't been checking the forums often enough. but I'm making up for it.

Roz~

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on January 12, 2012, 02:21:32 AMI don't know. I obviously haven't been checking the forums often enough. but I'm making up for it.

Tbh I don't post as much as I used to because I'm busy with school, but yeah, you probably haven't been checking the forums often enough. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

The sad thing is that a lot of people probably don't even know where the joke comes from.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

gogogo tinychat, even though I don't have alot to chat about...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

so shado and raymond were there, I went brb for a second, came back and no one is there????????????
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

lol I had to go, and I guess shado went too. see ya tomorrow.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Late night/really really early morning tinychat Party NOWNOWNOW

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Wrydryn

If you have plans, change them. Party tonight sometime, let's say around 9 PM EST.

SuperFireKirby

be there or be a quadrilateral with congruent sides and angles all being 90 degrees

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter