News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Super cool NSM tinychat!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, October 09, 2010, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Kman96

I'm gonna be hanging out online for the next hour or so, doing homework, etc. come hang out if you want! :D

I'll be broadcasting.
Party Hard!
[close]

Olimar12345

Will be online for the evening.

Bubbles

Tinychat isnt working for me again :/

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

I'll be online for a bit today if anyone wants to chat :J

Olimar12345

Workin on HW. Will be online to chat and get distracted from said HW.

Bubbles

Zunawe

I always miss this by exactly a day.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Chillin today, so I'll be online.

Zunawe

Olimar cloned himself so that he could talk to people. I'm not sure how Maestro got in there.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Well, clearly all of the Olimars were taken  ::)

Bubbles

Just woke up from a long nap so I'll probably be hanging around for a bit