News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Video Game Quiz!

Started by SlowPokemon, October 08, 2010, 04:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 11, 2010, 11:51:01 AMDarnit. I see you gave the point to Ruto already. My answer > Ruto's answer though.

Oh well.
It's not the one with the best answer  ::) Just the fastest  ;)

SlowPokemon

No

PSYCHIC WAS NOT SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST GRASS

Tangela is a pure Grass-type, guys!!

The only correct answer could have been Ghost. Therefore Ruto gave both the best and quickest answer. Happy?

Caterpie and Metapod are both pure Bug, so Bug couldn't have been right.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 11, 2010, 01:56:09 PMPSYCHIC WAS NOT SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST GRASS
In Gen.1 it is. Either that, or EVERY grass-type is also poison in gen.1

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Did you even read my whole post?

Tangela is Gen I, and it is pure Grass. Psychic is just effective on it, no extra effect.

SlowPokemon

Even in Gen I, I'm playing my Blue with Alakazam against Tangela and it's just effective--and on Exeggcute it's not very effective.

Jub3r7

It wasn't an impossible question, I'm sure you could have looked it up...

Alright, next question. Go head, ask one.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 11, 2010, 03:30:40 PMEven in Gen I, I'm playing my Blue with Alakazam against Tangela and it's just effective--and on Exeggcute it's not very effective.
Isn't execute grass-psychic though?

Anyways...

In Kirby's Adventure, what 2 ways can you obtain the Hammer Power?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Inhaling a Hammer monster or King Dedede?

fabbemannen

Exeggcute is both physcic and grass type. He always piss me off

Anyhow, if I'm right it should when inhaling the hammerboss, and simply picking it up. I think it's a couple of places where you can't get past without it, so you could just pick it up there  :)

SuperFireKirby

fabbemannen is only half right. Now you just need the other half.

And I don't believe the hammer power is necessary to get past any spots except for bonus things(ex. Maxim tomatoes)

Shadoninja

i'm gonna guess that when you inhale two enemies that give an ability at once which causes a slot machine of sorts of all the abilities and you can land on the hammer ability.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

fabbemannen

didn't know that  :-\ and I've beated the game a couple of times =)

SlowPokemon

Name all eight of Bowser's children. >:-)

fabbemannen

Oh, that's mean  :o NO GOOGLE!

I can around 4-5, but I don't wanna make it easy for everyone else =)