News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Video Game Quiz!

Started by SlowPokemon, October 08, 2010, 04:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

SlowPokemon

You can get everyone! Shaymin, Darkrai, everyone! I don't understand the question!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Ohh, I see. The Celebi event hasn't been announced for the U.S. yet.

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 10, 2010, 01:28:12 PMOhh, I see. The Celebi event hasn't been announced for the U.S. yet.
POINT
Celebi is the only pokemon that you havn't been able to get if you're not downloading it on an event
And I still want my point! Maybe you should go through all answers again (or just from where I updated it) If you don't feel like updating it anymore, I can do it in my first post  :P

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon

Also announcing Jub's question as closed since it's been too long with no answer.

So Jub gets a point.

SuperFireKirby

Can I ask questions too? Not too sure how this game entirely works. Can anyone ask a question or is it just you Jub and Fabb?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Naw, you can too.

AFTER this--

In Generation I, Psychic was "Super Effective" against only two types--Fighting and Poison. However, due to the select few Pokemon of this type being all dual Poison-types at the time, Psychic was also Super Effective against it.

Jub3r7

Bug?

Also, the answer to my question was the Widget.
Their name doesn't show up until the character profiles, which you can read after getting a perfect on one of the songs.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 10, 2010, 06:46:56 PMNaw, you can too.

AFTER this--

In Generation I, Psychic was "Super Effective" against only two types--Fighting and Poison. However, due to the select few Pokemon of this type being all dual Poison-types at the time, Psychic was also Super Effective against it.

This is a bit confusing, might as well guess. It's probably Ghost (+Poison), since I think there was single typed grass Pokemon then already (Tangela).

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fabbemannen

I'm not sure about the newer games, they changed some there, but I guess on bug (Jub should have the point if it's right).
And why did Jub get a point when no one could guess? Cause it's easy to find impossible questions. If we did like that, it should be annouced by the questionasker when he makes the question and the one who guess right gets an extra point

Anyhow, the perfect theme:
An ice/water pokemon
flying
electric
psychic
rock
fire
That's the types you need =) Fire isn't actually needed if you have ice. Rockpokemon's is for when you fight electric.
when only using 3 pokemons, use ice/water and electric for almost all pokemons, and psychic for the rest

There, I said it  :o

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on November 10, 2010, 07:53:41 PMThis is a bit confusing, might as well guess. It's probably Ghost (+Poison), since I think there was single typed grass Pokemon then already (Tangela).

You're right--Caterpie and Metapod are both pure Bug-types. ;D

Point to Ruto!

Quote from: fabbemannen on November 11, 2010, 01:17:34 AMAnd why did Jub get a point when no one could guess? Cause it's easy to find impossible questions. If we did like that, it should be annouced by the questionasker when he makes the question and the one who guess right gets an extra point

No, it's been too long; no one was able to answer his question, therefore he gets a point.

Impossible questions are NOT FUN.

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 11, 2010, 04:03:56 AMNo, it's been too long; no one was able to answer his question, therefore he gets a point.

Impossible questions are NOT FUN.
I think so too, but no one should have the point, since no one knew the answer

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 10, 2010, 06:46:56 PMNaw, you can too.

AFTER this--

Oho, I know this. Psychic was also super effective against most rock and all plant pokemon. It was also super effective against Beedrill, a posion/bug pokemon, Nidoking/queen, a poison/normal pokemon.

And all ghost pokemon.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Darnit. I see you gave the point to Ruto already. My answer > Ruto's answer though.

Oh well.