News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Video Game Quiz!

Started by SlowPokemon, October 08, 2010, 04:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

You're right, mainly because Birdo was in the second Mario Bros. game. :P Yoshi didn't appear till Super Mario World, I believe. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Jub3r7

In AC, what is the name of the psychologist that teaches you how to express emotion?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

winterkid09 5
Ruto 2
Roz 1
Jub3r7 1
Dahans 1
SuperFireKirby 1
SlowPokemon 1
Fabbemannen 1

This is the standings up to Jub's last question just over this =)

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7

Another point to Slow!  :D
Oh, and my name starts with a J, not an L...

SlowPokemon

Also, @Fabbeman--no, I'm pretty sure I have the correct scores, so.

SuperFireKirby

So...

next question please.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 30, 2010, 11:03:03 AMAlso, @Fabbeman--no, I'm pretty sure I have the correct scores, so.
I just did it cause I was bored =) And I want an point too! Plus, when I checked I got 5 points for winterkid.
But you could count again, just to be sure =D

Jub3r7

NEXT QUESTION
In Built To Scale (Rhythm Heaven), what do you call the objects that are put together during the mini-game?

SuperFireKirby

Meh, I played the demo and I think this game was on it, it's pipes or something like that. Meh

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 31, 2010, 07:59:18 PMNEXT QUESTION
In Built To Scale (Rhythm Heaven), what do you call the objects that are put together during the mini-game?
Anyone knows the answer?

Jub3r7

It's been 24 hours, so I suppose you could look it up now.

SuperFireKirby

It's little square thingies with a hole in them.

fabbemannen

Either we ask about the answer or we keep the questions that havn't been answered yet somewhere