[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Old Chateau"

Started by Winter, October 06, 2010, 03:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Completed and on site

Pokemon pearl- Old chateau. It's all creepy I want it!

SlowPokemon

I already privately requested this to dahans, who said he will have it sometime around October 15, if I remember correctly! He's in Spain right now!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I can't wait! It's exciting, I've had it stuck in my head even though its not catchy

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon

dahans

Wow Slow, I didn't know that you were taking requests for me xD.

Yeah, I will do it! As soon as I have time for it! How do you like the DP medley, winterkid?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

havent seen it, link me to it?

SlowPokemon

Try looking under his submissions, duh. The topic that says, 'Dahans's arrangements, surprise update: DP medley."

Sekter77

Dahans! Since you're back, I have a semi-related request. Could you do some songs from Pokemon Pinball? If you're too busy that's fine, but I'd really appreciate it if you could.

Seel Stage-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG_AZH8GY70
Pokedex-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXLxxz4_n0

I love your pokemon arrangements and it would be great if you could work on one of my favorite spin-offs!
Thanks!
Guitar and video games.

dahans

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 08, 2010, 03:15:07 PMhavent seen it, link me to it?
Yep Slow is right! You can find it in my submission thread!

Concerning Pokemon Pinball: OMG haven't played this game for ages. I could do some songs from pokemon pinball, BUT first of all I need to get my driver's licnece xD. Is it possible that steel stage and pokedex share the same music?
Did you know that a version of teak city was used for Pokemon pinball, even though Gen II wasn't released? Just wanted to mention that :D.

Sekter77

That's fine, take your time!
Unfortunately they do not share the same music, but I believe the Seel Stage is pretty similar to the surf theme from Red/Blue.
And yeah, I did know that! I believe that version of the song played on the blue pinball table.
Thanks for taking these requests on!
Guitar and video games.

dahans

Old chateau's done. I might do the pinball song.

Winter

Quote from: dahans on October 08, 2010, 11:41:11 PMDid you know that a version of teak city was used for Pokemon pinball, even though Gen II wasn't released? Just wanted to mention that :D.

that's really cool!!