News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

An interesting request

Started by Shervin, October 03, 2010, 03:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shervin

A couple of years back people on this site finished "nothing set in stone" by ice.. it was a remix of the stone tower temple from Majora's Mask. I really liked the song but my computer broke so i lost it. :( i used the search but all of the links on the original thread are expired.

So if anyone has this song still i'd love it if you posted it :)

DrP

I have it somewhere in my iTunes Library... if I can find it, I'll upload it!

EDIT: Found it! Nothing Set in Stone

It has been tagged differently, so it could be combined with my other Zelda Remixes. I believe I got it from OC Remix.

Shervin

Thats the mp3. I was looking for the .mus file to have the sheet music for it.

Shervin

Thanks though i like the mp3 too :)

Wii Tank

I'd like this too if someone could compose the sheet music for this. It looks like a very fun piano song.

The Deku Trombonist

I'll look into it but don't expect it in a couple of days like my other stuff. Piano solos tend to take me a long time to transcribe.

Wii Tank

I looked around a little and managed to find the sheet music someone made. The problem is, I can only find it in image format on an older version of notepad.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3316/stonetowertemple.jpg

I hope this makes things easier. Can someone just clean it up a bit and create the .mus file?

The Deku Trombonist

Awesome, thanks! It sure does make it a bit easier. There are a few notes missing but it's still nice to have a framework to go from.

Shervin

That's actually awesome! A .mus file would be even cooler but this works for now.

This sounds awesome on the violin btw.